• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is It Winter Again in Alberta?!

In summary, the weather in Alberta is terrible. The weather in other parts of the country is good, but Alberta is getting hit the worst.
rennea
Gold Member
Was watching the new today and just can't believe the weather in Alberta!!! Gee I thought it was the middle of April:yuck: We had a little bit of snow yesturday and my DH screamed Merry Christmas when he got up.

yuckyI live North of Edmonton. I had to meet with a customer to drop off some PC products for her and the closer we got to EDM the worse it got! We haven't had ANYTHING like Southern AB is getting, though.

I'm thinking of those who are gettin' hit hard - this SUCKS....absolutely RIDICULOUS!!! Sadness.....

I live just outside of Medicine Hat AB, yesterday I had to shovel three feet of snow off the deck so my Beagles could get outside. We spent a couple of hours digging out my PT Cruiser so I could go to work today. Thats how much we got in Southern AB. Merry Spring.

Last edited:
let it snow, let it snow, let it snow - NOTLOL. I hear ya! It hasn't stopped snowing since Friday afternoon! I think it is supposed to stop by tomorrow afternoon.

I have to do some deliveries this afternoon - wish me luck! LOL

Yuk! and good luck. Vancouver Island received some snow yesturday and so did the Kootney's. It's been chilly here but the snow that fell in the morning didn't stay thank goodness.

Let it snow!I live in Calgary, had a show in Innisfail (1.5 hours away). made it though, and had a great show!!! Funny though, the side walk was shoveled when I arrived, and when I left 3.5 hours later, I had to carry my rolling case through the snow as so much had built up I couldn't pull it through!:yuck:

I want to give my thanks to the guys in the black trucks who let me follow them both on the way up and back! You made the trip much easier. :D

Great show in any case!!!!:sing:

we're not bad, so I hearI don't like the snow we are getting - but I hear the SK/AB border is getting hit the worst! I will have to watch the News and Weather at noon.

Related to Is It Winter Again in Alberta?!

1. What is the typical weather like in Alberta?

Alberta experiences a continental climate with warm summers and cold winters. The average temperature in the summer ranges from 15-25 degrees Celsius, while in the winter it can drop to -15 degrees Celsius.

2. Does Alberta experience extreme weather conditions?

Yes, Alberta is known for its extreme weather conditions, including severe thunderstorms, hail, and blizzards. It is important to be prepared for sudden changes in weather when visiting or living in Alberta.

3. When is the best time to visit Alberta for good weather?

The best time to visit Alberta for good weather is during the summer months of June to August. This is when the weather is typically warm and pleasant, making it ideal for outdoor activities.

4. Does Alberta get a lot of rain?

Southern Alberta tends to be drier than the northern regions, but overall, Alberta receives an average of 14-20 inches of rainfall per year. The majority of the rain falls during the summer months.

5. Are there any specific weather precautions to take while in Alberta?

Yes, it is important to be aware of the potential for sudden weather changes in Alberta, such as thunderstorms, hail, or snowstorms. It is recommended to always have appropriate clothing and supplies on hand when exploring the outdoors in Alberta.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • cewcooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara