• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is it Beneficial to Make Business Calls on a Saturday?

In summary, the speaker came home from a conference with a cold and has been feeling miserable for the last two days. They did some host coaching yesterday and are now ready to utilize what they learned at the conference. They plan on starting their calls at 11am for about an hour, then resume at 1 or 1:30pm. When asked if anyone else was using specific words from the conference, the speaker said it depends on who they call. They mainly called past customers and did customer care, asking about their products and if they would be interested in hosting a Pampered Chef show. The speaker also called their sisters and two good friends, sharing their excitement about their business. Another person chimed in, saying they have never
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
So I cam home from conference with a cold so the last 2 days I have been miserable. I did do some host coaching yesterday and got some invites out but I think I am ready to dive in and utilize some of what I have learned at Conf. I'm thinking of starting arround 11am and calling for about an hr. then start back up arround 1 or 1:30.

Any of you home from conference using any specific words?

I guess it depends on who you call. I called past customers and did customer care. I asked them about their products and how they like them. I asked them if they had ever considered having a Pampered Chef show. They said yes. I called a couple of my sisters and told them they just have to have a show because.... I was so pumped from conference that I was bursting. I called two good friends who I know will forgive me for asking them again to have a show and just told them how excited I am about my business. What a bummer that you have a cold. It's hard to be excited when you're sick. Get back the excitement and make the calls!

I would be curiousas I NEVER have any luck on Saturday's what so ever. All answering machines and it's been that way for 6 years!
I stick mainly to Sunday evenings. Good luck!

Last Saturday I made about 15 calls and only 3 people were not home that I needed to actually talk to as some an answering machine was enough. However today I called about 5 people and reached none and needed to speak with these people so you just never know. In the summer if it is raining it is a good time to call. We have no rain these days so that is not helping me this summer but usually...

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you came home from conference with a cold, but I'm glad to hear that you were still able to do some host coaching and get some invites out. That shows dedication and determination, even when you're not feeling your best. As for specific words to use, I would recommend focusing on the benefits and features of our products, as well as sharing any success stories or testimonials that you learned about at conference. People love hearing about real-life experiences and how our products have made a difference. Best of luck with your calls today!

Related to Is it Beneficial to Make Business Calls on a Saturday?

1. Can I make calls on Saturday as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you are able to make calls on Saturdays as a Pampered Chef consultant. Our consultants have the flexibility to work on their own schedules and make calls whenever it is convenient for them.

2. What are the best hours to make calls on a Saturday?

The best hours to make calls on a Saturday will vary depending on your target audience. Generally, we recommend making calls during the afternoon and early evening when people are more likely to be at home and available to answer their phones.

3. Is it appropriate to make calls on Saturday mornings?

Yes, it is appropriate to make calls on Saturday mornings. However, we recommend making calls after 9am to ensure you are not calling too early and interrupting someone's weekend routine.

4. Can I make calls to potential customers on Saturdays?

Yes, you can make calls to potential customers on Saturdays. In fact, weekends can be a great time to reach potential customers who may be busy during the week. Just make sure to respect their time and only call during appropriate hours.

5. Are there any restrictions on the types of calls I can make on Saturdays?

No, there are no restrictions on the types of calls you can make on Saturdays as a Pampered Chef consultant. You are free to make calls to potential customers, follow up with existing customers, or reach out to potential hostesses for parties. Just make sure to follow our guidelines for appropriate calling hours.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
TheNewMrsRue
  • Raenstorm
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies