• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is It Acceptable to Use Unused Host Benefits for Gifts?

In summary, because the host's party and she benefits from it, you should not buy cookware for someone else under someone else's name. If your host doesn't allow it, try to get some Christmas orders together for a catalog show for your MIL.
SnowChef
I have a host who didn't use her host special or all of her 1/2 price items. I would love to use the 1/2 price item to get the cookware for my MIL for Christmas! Any thoughts on if this is ok?

Thanks

I'm too new with PC to answer that for you. I hope someone can answer it for you...

I would ask the host permission to have your mother-in-law co-host the party.

Because:

1. It is the host's party and benefits.
2. You shouldn't buy cookware for someone else under someone else's name (warranty issues).

If your host doesn't allow it, try to get some Christmas orders together for a catalog show for your MIL.

Kitchen Diva said:
I'm too new with PC to answer that for you. I hope someone can answer it for you...

He-he - your profile on the left says 3 years.

Thanks I love the co-host idea, I think she would go for that! I too was worried about the warranty issues. Would there be any drawbacks for my host to add MIL as a co-host. The real host would still get all the Free Product, so everything would remain the same for her, right?

Yes, they choose how to split host benefits if they co-host. Just remember future booking benefits go to one. You cannot use each for both.

Yes, free product can all be used by one.

Janet,
Do you know? The show probably has to be sent all to one address to, right?

Thanks for your help!
Sheryl

SnowChef said:
Janet,

Thanks for your help!
Sheryl

Yes, that is correct. You can direct ship to guests, but I don't think there is any way to direct ship to the co-host. Basically because if they co-host they should be in the same place.

I had a situation where my friend hosted a show with her sister from out of state. I couldn't enter the sister as the cohost and had to enter her as a guest because she needed direct shipping. She just worked out the financials with her sister to figure out how to split the host benefits. (Sister got all the free stuff as host and then paid for some of the other sister's items...)

P.S. If that show is a November show, you get POR points for that cookware!

Janet, How do I enter a co-host. I went back to start all over with the show #, but I don't see where I can put one in.

Help!?!

SnowChef said:
Janet,

Thanks for your help!
Sheryl

Actually you can direct ship the co-host. They pay direct shipping costs just like an out of town order. I've done this several times for the same reason (host didn't use all of the benefits and another customer wanted a special).

That would be great--but how do I enter a co-host? I just don't see the option anywhere?

oh wait! I found it! I knew I had seen it somewhere!! Thanks for all suggestions!!

Chef Kearns said:
Actually you can direct ship the co-host. They pay direct shipping costs just like an out of town order. I've done this several times for the same reason (host didn't use all of the benefits and another customer wanted a special).

I will have to double-check P3 then - couldn't get it to do it for me! Must have been a fluke.

Got it figured out, checked with my host. Having it direct shipped to MIL! She is overjoyed! She had just told me last weekend she was going out to buy a new cookware set. I told her to wait and let me see what I could do to get her Pampered Chef set. Unfortunetly this isn't a Nov. show, but that's ok. Thanks for the help everyone! Have a happy holiday!

You can ship co host products to you , you can have any order shipped direct even the cohost order

janetupnorth said:
He-he - your profile on the left says 3 years.

it actually says 03 years for 3 months. I put a .03 in there but it wouldn't take the "." It didn't give me an option for months, so I did 03, hoping people would figure out it meant 3 months...
oh well. :eek:

Kitchen Diva said:
it actually says 03 years for 3 months. I put a .03 in there but it wouldn't take the "." It didn't give me an option for months, so I did 03, hoping people would figure out it meant 3 months...
oh well. :eek:

That's o.k. - most use the <> symbols, although half of the population never gets which one is which right...but once again, that was another old thread.

1. What are the benefits that a host can choose not to redeem?

As a host for a Pampered Chef party, you have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host gifts. However, if you do not wish to redeem these benefits, you can choose to pass on them and simply enjoy hosting a fun and interactive party with your friends and family.

2. Will my guests be able to receive any benefits if I choose not to redeem them?

Yes, your guests can still benefit from your party even if you choose not to redeem any host benefits. They will still have the opportunity to purchase Pampered Chef products and earn free products based on their purchases.

3. Can I change my mind and redeem the benefits at a later time?

Yes, you can change your mind and redeem the benefits at any time before your party closes. Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and they will be happy to assist you in redeeming your benefits.

4. What if I only want to redeem some of the benefits?

You have the flexibility to choose which benefits you want to redeem. For example, you can choose to only redeem the free products and not the discounted products or vice versa.

5. Are there any requirements for redeeming host benefits?

In order to redeem host benefits, your party must reach a minimum sales threshold. This threshold may vary depending on your location and the type of party you are hosting. Your consultant will be able to provide you with more information on the specific requirements for your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies