• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Getting Products for FREE Better Than Buying Them Cheap?

In summary, the customer was upset because they paid a fraction of the price for a product and the host responded with a humorous response.
heat123
Silver Member
Subject: FREE … better than cheap!

Depending on what product you sell, there is a particular type of conversation that you most likely HATE to have with a customer. It goes something like this, “OH, I just got that product at a garage sale (or on e-bay or at a consignment shop) and I only paid a FRACTION of what you would charge me! (OUCH) Now you have a choice. Get mad or have a snappy answer. The next time this conversation occurs, try responding with; “Oh, that is such a bummer because had you called me I would have gotten it for you for FREE!”

Used with humor (remember, no sarcasm allowed) this is a great segue way for hosting a party. Try it next time and let us know of your results!

From the Success factory! I thought this was a good tip!:)

Ha! I like that! :)

I am so lovin' that. At my last show one gal kept saying, "I have something like that, but I got it at Wal-Mart for $5.00." I didn't know how to respond. Now I do. Thanks!

Good response! I'm definately going to use that.

thanks!

Love it..thanks

Ps.. you can also add with FREE it would also come with a guarantee! :) Not the case if sold at a garage sale or off ebay! ;)

Love the response!
As for the $5 Wal-mart remark....I usually add "and it will be another $5 each time you have to REPLACE it because there is no guarantee and the quality isn't as good as ours!

straitfan said:
Love the response!
As for the $5 Wal-mart remark....I usually add "and it will be another $5 each time you have to REPLACE it because there is no guarantee and the quality isn't as good as ours!

Oooh you are GOOD:sing:

So FREE with a GUARANTEE is better than cheap!

LOVE IT! Thank you!

Reply: Oh I'm so sorry... you could have gotten it FREE with a guarentee with me! lol

Related to Is Getting Products for FREE Better Than Buying Them Cheap?

What does "Free Is Better Than Cheap!" mean?

"Free Is Better Than Cheap!" is a phrase that we use at Pampered Chef to emphasize the value of our free products. It means that receiving a high-quality product for free is better than paying a low price for a lower-quality product.

How can I get free products from Pampered Chef?

There are a few ways to get free products from Pampered Chef. You can host a party and earn free products through our generous host rewards program. You can also join our team as a consultant and earn free products through our incentives and rewards. Additionally, we often have promotions and giveaways on our website and social media channels.

Are the free products from Pampered Chef of good quality?

Yes, absolutely! We stand behind our products and only offer high-quality, durable, and reliable products for our customers. The free products are no exception and are held to the same high standards as all of our other products.

Can I choose which free products I receive from Pampered Chef?

As a host, you can choose free products from our host rewards program based on your party sales. As a consultant, you can earn free products through our incentives and rewards. However, for promotions and giveaways, the specific free products offered may vary and cannot be chosen by the customer.

Do I have to pay for shipping for the free products?

No, you will not have to pay for shipping for the free products you receive from Pampered Chef. We cover the cost of shipping for all host rewards and consultant incentives. For promotions and giveaways, the terms and conditions may vary, so be sure to check the details before participating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Chefgirl2