• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is everything running smoothly? Any feedback?

A
Admin Greg
Just checking in to make sure everything is running smoothly. Any suggestions, complaints, comments... ? How are we doing?

Beuller?

So far so good as far I am concerned. We like each other and play well together...although I have seen Carolyn running with scissors:D!!

all good here, Greg!

We're all recovering from the end of Sell-a-thon November and repromoting and stuff. Looks great!

baychef said:
Beuller?

So far so good as far I am concerned. We like each other and play well together...although I have seen Carolyn running with scissors:D!!

I don't run with scissors!!!
(I'm the biter, remember?)

All good! :)

dannyzmom said:
I don't run with scissors!!!
(I'm the biter, remember?)

And she still wets her pants too!!:D

1. Is everything running smoothly?

It depends on what aspect of our work you are referring to. Can you be more specific?

2. Any feedback?

We are always open to feedback and suggestions from our team members. If you have any specific feedback or ideas, please don't hesitate to share them with us.

3. Just checking in to make sure everything is running smoothly.

Thank you for checking in. As of now, everything seems to be running smoothly, but we will continue to monitor and address any issues that may arise.

4. Any suggestions, complaints, comments... ?

We welcome any suggestions, complaints, or comments from our team members. Our goal is to continuously improve and provide the best work environment for everyone.

5. How are we doing?

Overall, we are doing well. However, we are always looking for ways to improve and would love to hear any suggestions or feedback you may have. Thank you for asking!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• barbara_anne
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • PamperedChefDebi
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
tabailey
  • jrstephens