• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Logging into CC? Need Help?

In summary, CC: Help Needed! is a tool provided by Pampered Chef for consultants to access training and resources. To access it, log in to your consultant account and click on the CC: Help Needed! tab. If you're having trouble logging in, check your login credentials or reset your password. CC: Help Needed! can also be accessed on mobile devices through the Pampered Chef app. There are no additional fees for using CC: Help Needed! and it offers a variety of training and resources such as product information, cooking tips, and business tools. You can also find a schedule of upcoming events and access to the consultant community for support and advice.
Flamingo
Gold Member
I have been trying to get on CC for over an hour now and it wont let me log in.... HELP! anyone else having trouble?????:confused:

Nope, I'm on right now. Try clearing out your "cookies."

Within your internet browser...
--> Tools
--> Internet Options
--> Browsing History
--> Delete

thanks....

all fixed I had to get out of internet Explorer and log back in again. Thanks...

What is CC: Help Needed! and how do I access it?

CC: Help Needed! is a tool provided by Pampered Chef for consultants to access training and resources. To access it, simply log in to your consultant account and click on the CC: Help Needed! tab.

I'm having trouble logging into CC: Help Needed!, what should I do?

If you're having trouble logging in, make sure you are using the correct login credentials. If you are still unable to log in, you can try resetting your password or contact our support team for further assistance.

Can I access CC: Help Needed! on my mobile device?

Yes, you can access CC: Help Needed! on your mobile device by downloading the Pampered Chef app from the App Store or Google Play Store. Once downloaded, log in to your account and click on the CC: Help Needed! tab.

Are there any fees associated with using CC: Help Needed!?

No, there are no additional fees for using CC: Help Needed! It is a free resource provided to all Pampered Chef consultants.

What type of training and resources can I find on CC: Help Needed!?

CC: Help Needed! offers a variety of training and resources such as product information, cooking tips, and business tools. You can also find a schedule of upcoming events and access to our consultant community for support and advice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nene960
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Shelly Flanagan
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shelly Flanagan
  • krzymomof4