• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Attending Karen Phelps' Direct Selling Seminars Worthwhile?

In summary, Karen Phelps is a highly sought-after business speaker and coach with over 20 years of experience in the corporate world. She covers a wide range of topics related to business and leadership, and offers customized presentations based on the specific needs and goals of her clients. What makes her stand out as a speaker is her ability to connect with her audience and deliver practical and actionable insights in a dynamic and engaging manner. To book her for a speaking engagement, you can contact her through her website or a reputable speaker bureau. She has worked with a diverse range of organizations, from small startups to Fortune 500 companies, and her expertise is applicable to any industry or sector.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
I justgot the fall Schedule for Karen Phelps. She is a great speaker! I highly reccommend her seminars. Go to Direct Selling Expert, Karen Phelps

If you live in any of these cities it would (in my opinion) be a great investment in your business to attend.

Thank you for the info. I will difinately look into it. I live pretty close to Philly so I think I might be able to pull that off.

I have personally attended several of Karen's seminars and have found them to be very informative, inspiring, and helpful in growing my direct selling business. Here is the fall schedule:1. September 15-16: Atlanta, GA2. September 22-23: Dallas, TX3. October 6-7: Chicago, IL4. October 13-14: Los Angeles, CA5. October 20-21: Orlando, FL6. November 3-4: New York, NY7. November 10-11: Denver, CO8. November 17-18: Phoenix, AZ9. December 1-2: Seattle, WA10. December 8-9: Nashville, TNIn these seminars, Karen will cover topics such as increasing sales, effective recruiting, time management, and leadership skills. She has over 20 years of experience in the direct selling industry and has helped numerous individuals and companies achieve success.Attending one of Karen's seminars can provide you with valuable insights and strategies to take your business to the next level. You will also have the opportunity to network with other direct sellers and learn from their experiences.To register for one of these seminars or to find out more information, visit Karen Phelps' website at www.karenphelps.com. I hope to see you at one of these events!

Related to Is Attending Karen Phelps' Direct Selling Seminars Worthwhile?

1. Who is Karen Phelps?

Karen Phelps is a highly sought-after business speaker and coach with over 20 years of experience in the corporate world. She is known for her dynamic and engaging presentations that inspire and motivate audiences to reach their full potential in the business world.

2. What topics does Karen Phelps cover in her presentations?

Karen Phelps covers a wide range of topics related to business and leadership, including effective communication, team building, strategic planning, and personal development. She also offers customized presentations based on the specific needs and goals of her clients.

3. What makes Karen Phelps stand out as a business speaker?

Karen Phelps has a unique ability to connect with her audience and deliver practical and actionable insights that can be applied in the real world. She combines her extensive knowledge and experience with a dynamic and engaging presentation style that keeps audiences captivated and motivated.

4. How can I book Karen Phelps for a speaking engagement?

You can book Karen Phelps for a speaking engagement by contacting her through her website or through a reputable speaker bureau. She is available for both in-person and virtual events, and can tailor her presentation to fit the specific needs and goals of your organization.

5. What types of organizations has Karen Phelps worked with in the past?

Karen Phelps has worked with a diverse range of organizations, from small startups to Fortune 500 companies. She has also worked with non-profit organizations, government agencies, and educational institutions. Her expertise and insights are applicable to any industry or sector.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thechefofnorthbend
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • etteluap70PC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • pamperedval