• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Anyone Still Interested in My 2 and 3 Month Flyers?

In summary, Joy creates 3 month flyers for potential bookings and Jeannie would like to find a Fall Kick Off Flyer.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I know everyone raves about Kathleen's, so I am not sure there is a need for me to duplicate the effort.

OF COURSE JOY!!! I love your flyers and have even recieved rave reviews on them!

I sure look forward to your efforts, and would be grateful for June/July. I don't believe
I have seen August posted yet.

I love your flyers also, thank you so much for everything!

Okay, I"m planning to work on them tonight and just wanted to make sure I was still doing them for someone's benefit!

yes, I use them. I have no idea who Kathleen is.

Yes, please keep making them. You are awesome!

absolutely!!!

Yes ... I keep forgetting to look here!

I like the 3 month flyers for different reasons ... I want guests to see future host flyers ... but when I approach a business for "pampering" or a potential catalog host, I don't want to give them too much information.

You rock, Joy!

I LOVE the 2 or 3 month flyers. I'm not talented on the computer as you are so I'm very appreciative of the hard work you do. However, where are yours posted? I'm new to this website. And I have no idea who Kathleen is.
Please direct me to where to find your flyers.

Thanks, Jeannie

Joy, I've been looking for a Fall Kick Off Flyer to send out. Can you create one of those and post it. Thanks,

PampChefJoy said:
I know everyone raves about Kathleen's, so I am not sure there is a need for me to duplicate the effort.

Last edited:
I honestly wouldn't know how to advertise two or three months in the future for bookings at my shows. YOUR FLYERS ROCKKKKK!!!!!

PLEASE! I love all the stuff you do and I love that I know where to find them when I want them!!Sandi

Please continue, Joy!

1. Is it worth sending out flyers after 2 or 3 months?

While it may seem like a long time since the original release of your flyers, it is still worth sending them out. Many customers may have missed the initial release, and sending out reminders can help generate new interest and sales.

2. How do I make my old flyers more appealing?

One way to make your old flyers more appealing is to add a special offer or promotion. This can entice customers who may have previously passed on the flyers to take another look and make a purchase.

3. Should I update the content of my old flyers?

It is not necessary to update the content of your old flyers, but it can help to keep them fresh and relevant. Consider adding new product images or testimonials from satisfied customers to make your flyers more visually appealing and engaging.

4. What is the best way to distribute my old flyers?

The best way to distribute your old flyers is through a combination of methods. This can include mailing them to past customers, handing them out at events or local businesses, and sharing them on social media or through email marketing.

5. How can I track the success of my old flyers?

There are a few ways to track the success of your old flyers. You can include a unique promo code or URL on the flyers to see how many customers use it. Additionally, you can track sales during the time period after sending out the flyers to see if there was a noticeable increase in purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chef cathy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
kam