• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Anyone Not Having Trouble With the November Outlet Email?

In summary, if you have not received the November Outlet email from Pampered Chef, it may be in your spam or junk folder. Please check and mark it as "not spam" to ensure future delivery. If you still don't see the email, contact customer service for assistance. If you received the email but the link is not working, try opening it on a different device or browser. If the link still doesn't work, contact customer service. You can still access the November Outlet sale by visiting the website and clicking on the "Outlet" tab, even if you didn't receive the email. However, it is recommended to check your spam or junk folder in case there are any special discounts or offers included in the email.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I've had reports that the coding is wonky -- just wondering if it's a global issue or related to only certain email programs.

I can't see anything wrong with it, so all I can do is reload the code when I get home tonight...

I just loaded it into iContact, and don't see any issues with it.

I did notice that my e-mail address and phone number did not populate in the bottom section.

Mine looks fine! Thanks!

This is SO weird! Even though I didn't make ANY changes to the code, I just re-uploaded a new file (the one labeled "testing code corrections", even though I corrected nothing...) and it seems to be working.I have no idea why the code associated with the one upload wouldn't work. I have no idea why it's working for some and not others :( I didn't change a thing from the previous newsletters... soooo strange! I have a message into my programmer but since the code didn't change, I'm not sure if he'll know what's happening...

1. Why am I not receiving the November Outlet email from Pampered Chef?

The November Outlet email may be going to your spam or junk folder. Please check these folders and mark the email as "not spam" to ensure you receive future emails from us. You can also add our email address to your contacts to prevent this issue in the future.

2. I have checked my spam folder and still haven't received the November Outlet email. What should I do?

If you have checked your spam folder and still haven't received the email, please contact our customer service team at [insert email or phone number]. They will be able to assist you in troubleshooting and ensuring you receive the email.

3. I received the November Outlet email, but the link is not working. What should I do?

We apologize for any inconvenience. Please try opening the email on a different device or browser. If the link still does not work, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I still access the November Outlet sale if I didn't receive the email?

Yes, you can still access the November Outlet sale by visiting our website and clicking on the "Outlet" tab. This will take you to all the products available at discounted prices for the month of November.

5. I accidentally deleted the November Outlet email. Can I still access the sale?

Yes, you can still access the November Outlet sale by visiting our website and clicking on the "Outlet" tab. However, we recommend checking your spam or junk folder to retrieve the email in case there are any special discount codes or offers included in the email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
nikked
  • PChefPEI
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef