1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Is anyone NOT having trouble with the November Outlet email?

1. PampChefJoy

PampChefJoy Veteran Member Gold Member

I've had reports that the coding is wonky -- just wondering if it's a global issue or related to only certain email programs.

I can't see anything wrong with it, so all I can do is reload the code when I get home tonight...

Nov 6, 2009
  2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

I just loaded it into iContact, and don't see any issues with it.

Nov 6, 2009
  3. PamperedChefLayla

PamperedChefLayla Member Gold Member

I did notice that my e-mail address and phone number did not populate in the bottom section.

4. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

Mine looks fine! Thanks!

Nov 6, 2009
  5. PampChefJoy

PampChefJoy Veteran Member Gold Member

This is SO weird! Even though I didn't make ANY changes to the code, I just re-uploaded a new file (the one labeled "testing code corrections", even though I corrected nothing...) and it seems to be working.

I have no idea why the code associated with the one upload wouldn't work. I have no idea why it's working for some and not others :( I didn't change a thing from the previous newsletters... soooo strange! I have a message into my programmer but since the code didn't change, I'm not sure if he'll know what's happening...

Nov 6, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted