• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Anyone Involved in Mops (Mothers of Preschoolers)???

In summary, In summary, the MOPS Coordinator in this town loves her job and is looking forward to her final meeting this year.
nicki25
Silver Member
Is anyone involved in MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers)???

I am. why?

I am a Mops Coordinator here in my town. Love it Love it Love it!!

A skeleton walks into a bar and orders a beer and a mop.Don't blame me, blame Anne - she posted it in the joke thread.

Right now I just plan a few crafts a year for our group. Next year I am taking over the publicity though. that seems fun. I really like it, but sometimes it gets too churchy and not enough about parenting. I know that there is a religious background to the group and that's fine, but when the meeting is about how to be closer to God, I feel like I'm in the wrong place. I joined MOPS for parental guidance and a chance to be around other moms with my same age children. Boy...didn't mean to complain on this thread sorry.... I'm sure that is different with other groups. Most of the time I really enjoy MOPS.

ok KG it took me a minute to get why he ordered a mop....of course , I prolly shouldn't admit that. oh well, It's the dinner hour and I have no brain left in my head.....too many kids.

I was just wondering. I am one of 2 creative activites coordinator at my MOPS group. I have been in MOPS for 8 years and this is my last year (my youngest is in Kindergarten). Anyway, the girl that I do crafts with has become a very close friend and we have gotten close because we have been doing crafts for 5 years together. Anyway, I have started to get sappy because my year is almost over and I think there will be a big void in my life after MOPS. Just wondered if there are any other MOPS moms on this forum.

then you a become MOT the teen years have been fun, we haven't had major meltdowns and rebellion. The TEARS & kicking and screaming fits are all MINE as I don't want to let them grow up and leave home.
I thought I would have a breakdown when Erik left last fall for college. Now when friends ask how he is I have to say Erik who? He doesn't call or come home much. BUT HE'S HAPPY

They're not really gone until their stuff is out of your attic.

How do you sign up for that? My son will be in Pre-School this Aug.

You don't have to have children in preschool. It is for mothers of children birth through age six. In Mothers of Preschoolers they literally pre-school years..... It is confusing and turns some mothers off because they don't know.

Do they have a group for Mothers of School Age Kids?

hoosierchef said:
Do they have a group for Mothers of School Age Kids?

Yeah, it's called the PTA (or PTO or PTSA or PTSO) :D

I am in MOM's club (Moms offering Moms support) I really enjoy it, there is no age requirements and it is not church affiliated.

I'm a member of DAMM.Drunks Against Mad Mothers.

I just found a MOPS group in my area. My first time attending will be in March. I am so excited!

Very Funny KG!! LOL The PTO thing is cute too. :p If you would see our PTO, you'd know why I was asking. LOL

I've been to the last two meetings and there were a total of 5 people at the first meeting and just two at the last one (the president and me!) I'm not even an officer and I showed up! :p

Related to Is Anyone Involved in Mops (Mothers of Preschoolers)???

1. What is the purpose of MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers)?

MOPS is an organization dedicated to supporting and connecting mothers of preschool-aged children. The goal of MOPS is to provide a community for mothers to find friendship, resources, and support as they navigate the challenges of parenthood.

2. How can I get involved in MOPS?

There are a few ways to get involved in MOPS. You can join a local MOPS group in your area, attend MOPS events and conferences, or become a volunteer for MOPS International. You can also connect with MOPS on social media to stay updated on their latest events and resources.

3. Is MOPS only for stay-at-home moms?

No, MOPS is open to all mothers regardless of their employment status. MOPS recognizes that all mothers face unique challenges and provides a supportive community for all mothers, whether they work inside or outside the home.

4. What types of events and resources does MOPS offer?

MOPS offers a variety of events and resources, including local group meetings, online support networks, and national conferences. They also provide resources such as blogs, podcasts, and articles on topics relevant to motherhood.

5. How can I find a MOPS group in my area?

You can find a local MOPS group by visiting the MOPS International website and using their "Find a Group" feature. You can search by zip code, city, state, or country to find a MOPS group near you. You can also connect with MOPS on social media to find out about events and groups in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
rockyrhode
  • whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • RaggedyAunt