• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0 a Good Program for Digital Scrapbooking?

In summary, Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0 is a user-friendly software program for photo editing and manipulation, suitable for beginners and casual users. It is compatible with both Mac and Windows operating systems and has features such as photo editing tools, special effects and filters, and organizing and sharing capabilities. A free trial is also available for users to try before purchasing.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Good Morning!

My dh bought me a new Awesome computer and he got Dell to throw in Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0 and I have no idea how to use it or what it really does.

Does anyone know that can help me open my eyes to this awesome program? At least it looks awesome!

TIA!

Photoshop Elements is a photo editing/retouching program. It retails for about $100 usually. It has less features and capabilities than the full version of Photoshop, but is plenty powerful for typical home users. I suggest checking out the manufacturer's page about it: Adobe - Adobe Photoshop Elements
That page has links to user forums and training pages.

Thanks Ann! I just did that, that's where I've been. It's pretty cool. I think that it'll be way too much for me but I'm ready to play!

Photoshop Elements is a photo editing/retouching program. It retails for about $100 usually. It has less features and capabilities than the full version of Photoshop, but is plenty powerful for typical home users.

I suggest checking out the manufacturer's page about it: Adobe - Adobe Photoshop Elements
That page has links to user forums and training pages.

I just got that program a few weeks ago to do digital scrapbooking. It is so much fun!! It is a little daunting at first, but once you learn some basic things, it gets much easier. Feel free to email me with any questions you have and I can help you get started. I had a friend that I would email with all my questions and it made learning much easier. My email is [email protected] .

Have fun!

Related to Is Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0 a Good Program for Digital Scrapbooking?

1. What is Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0?

Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0 is a software program designed for photo editing and manipulation. It is a simplified version of the professional software, Adobe Photoshop, and is suitable for beginners and casual users.

2. Can I use Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0 on both Mac and Windows computers?

Yes, Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0 is compatible with both Mac and Windows operating systems. However, the system requirements may vary, so it's always best to check before purchasing.

3. Is Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0 easy to use for beginners?

Yes, Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0 is specifically designed to be user-friendly for beginners. It has a simple and intuitive interface, as well as step-by-step tutorials to help users learn and navigate the program.

4. What are some key features of Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0?

Some key features of Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0 include photo editing tools such as crop, resize, and color correction, as well as special effects and filters. It also has organizing and sharing capabilities, allowing users to easily organize and share their photos.

5. Is there a free trial available for Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0?

Yes, Adobe offers a free trial of Photoshop Elements 6.0 on their website. This allows users to try out the program and its features before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stampaholic1961
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jenniferp417
  • lesliec
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • barbchan