• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is #2037 the correct product number for Dots Small Round Bowls?

In summary, the Dots Small Round Bowl is a 5-inch diameter, 2.25-inch tall stoneware bowl that is safe for use in the microwave, oven, and dishwasher. It can withstand temperatures up to 375°F in the microwave and 450°F in the oven. It is recommended to place the bowl in a cold oven and gradually heat up to avoid thermal shock. Hand washing with mild soap and warm water is recommended for best results.
newbietoPC
Not sure if I am losing my mind but I have these 2 dots small round bowls in the box and the number on the box is #2037. I cannot for the life of me find it in the book with that #. Is there a mis-print or am I totally losing it?? Any ideas if that # is correct and how much is it???

Thanks

That was the number for the Spring 2007 Dots Small Round Bowl, which is now called the Dots Pasta Bowl.

for your help!It is possible that the number on the box is a misprint or a different product number than what is listed in the book. It would be helpful to provide more information, such as the brand or manufacturer of the bowls, to determine the correct product number and price. Alternatively, you could try contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.

Related to Is #2037 the correct product number for Dots Small Round Bowls?

What is the size of the Dots Small Round Bowl?

The Dots Small Round Bowl has a diameter of 5 inches and a height of 2.25 inches.

Is the Dots Small Round Bowl microwave safe?

Yes, the Dots Small Round Bowl is made of stoneware and is microwave safe. It can withstand temperatures up to 375°F in the microwave.

Can the Dots Small Round Bowl be used in the oven?

Yes, the Dots Small Round Bowl is oven safe and can withstand temperatures up to 450°F. However, it is recommended to place the bowl in a cold oven and gradually heat up to avoid thermal shock.

What is the material of the Dots Small Round Bowl?

The Dots Small Round Bowl is made of stoneware, which is a durable and versatile material that is safe for use in the microwave, oven, and dishwasher.

Is the Dots Small Round Bowl dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Dots Small Round Bowl is dishwasher safe. However, hand washing with mild soap and warm water is recommended to prolong the life of the bowl.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
kam
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies