1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: IPT issues

1. christinaspc

christinaspc Veteran Member Silver Member

So tonight I went on there to check things and to find that the whole month of April for my whole team was missing and the new consultant I signed the other day finally showed up this afternoon and now she isn't there at all and to top it off they took my fd status off and put me as consultant and I have 4recruits without the person they took off.

Is anyone else noticing any issues with it?

Apr 10, 2009
  2. jbdowd0798

jbdowd0798 Veteran Member Gold Member

They put up a notice about this earlier in the week. Every time you log into CC there should be a notice popping up talking about updates. Also, on the IPT there has been a note talking about only those on your team in March would show during this time.

Here are the two items I was talking about:
    Scheduled System Maintenance

Consultant's Corner and Find A Consultant from the public site will undergo scheduled maintenance and will not be available from 12:01 a.m. (CT) Saturday, April 11 to 7 a.m. (CT) Monday, April 13.

Please conduct any online business outside the maintenance time frame. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Important note: The Individual Performance Tracker will show sales and recruiting information from April 1-10, 2009. During this time, Consultants are listed according to your March 2009 genealogy.

Beginning April 13, you'll find your information on Consultant Connection, which is accessed from Consultant's Corner. Take the Consultant Connection online training courses to learn all about this exciting new tool!

Last edited: Apr 10, 2009
    Apr 10, 2009
  3. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

I think (or should I say I HOPE) that once they do the updates this weekend that everything should hopefully be "fixed" and reflect the new career plan. It'll be cool to see all of the new changes AND our new titles in "print"!! :D

Apr 10, 2009
  4. christinaspc

christinaspc Veteran Member Silver Member

Thank you guys :) I was wondering what was going on and I have been so busy lately I have been just skimming things when reading.

Apr 10, 2009
  5. cmdtrgd

cmdtrgd Legacy Member Gold Member

Plus, Consultant Connection is slated to start on Monday, so they are probably getting ready for that.

Apr 10, 2009
  6. kaseydee

kaseydee Veteran Member Gold Member

No more future directors after April 1st...remember :) your going to get a new title.

Apr 10, 2009
  7. cmdtrgd

cmdtrgd Legacy Member Gold Member

Actually the titles don't change until promotions happen May 1. They get paid on performance, so sell like you're a director and recruit to get there.

Apr 10, 2009
Have something to add?