• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Ipt Issues: Missing Team Data and Disappearing Consultants

In summary, the system will go down for scheduled maintenance on Saturday, April 11th through Monday, April 13th, and during this time, the Individual Performance Tracker will only show information from April 1-10th. Beginning April 13th, Consultants will find their information on Consultant Connection, which is accessed from Consultant's Corner.
christinaspc
Silver Member
So tonight I went on there to check things and to find that the whole month of April for my whole team was missing and the new consultant I signed the other day finally showed up this afternoon and now she isn't there at all and to top it off they took my fd status off and put me as consultant and I have 4recruits without the person they took off.

Is anyone else noticing any issues with it?

They put up a notice about this earlier in the week. Every time you log into CC there should be a notice popping up talking about updates. Also, on the IPT there has been a note talking about only those on your team in March would show during this time.

Here are the two items I was talking about:
Scheduled System Maintenance

Consultant's Corner and Find A Consultant from the public site will undergo scheduled maintenance and will not be available from 12:01 a.m. (CT) Saturday, April 11 to 7 a.m. (CT) Monday, April 13.

Please conduct any online business outside the maintenance time frame. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Important note: The Individual Performance Tracker will show sales and recruiting information from April 1-10, 2009. During this time, Consultants are listed according to your March 2009 genealogy.

Beginning April 13, you'll find your information on Consultant Connection, which is accessed from Consultant's Corner. Take the Consultant Connection online training courses to learn all about this exciting new tool!

Last edited:
I think (or should I say I HOPE) that once they do the updates this weekend that everything should hopefully be "fixed" and reflect the new career plan. It'll be cool to see all of the new changes AND our new titles in "print"!! :D

Thank you guys :) I was wondering what was going on and I have been so busy lately I have been just skimming things when reading.

Plus, Consultant Connection is slated to start on Monday, so they are probably getting ready for that.

No more future directors after April 1st...remember :) your going to get a new title.

Actually the titles don't change until promotions happen May 1. They get paid on performance, so sell like you're a director and recruit to get there.

1. What does "Ipt Issues" stand for?

"Ipt Issues" stands for "Internet Protocol Telephony Issues". It refers to any problems or challenges related to using internet-based communication, such as VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) or video conferencing.

2. How do I troubleshoot Ipt Issues?

To troubleshoot Ipt Issues, start by checking your internet connection and making sure it is stable and strong enough to support the communication. Then, verify that all necessary software and drivers are up to date. If the issue persists, try restarting your device or contacting your internet service provider for assistance.

3. Can Ipt Issues be fixed?

Yes, in most cases, Ipt Issues can be fixed. It may require some troubleshooting or adjustments, but with the right tools and support, the issues can be resolved.

4. How can I prevent Ipt Issues from occurring?

To prevent Ipt Issues from occurring, make sure to have a reliable internet connection and keep all necessary software and drivers up to date. It can also be helpful to have a backup plan in place, such as a secondary method of communication, in case of technical difficulties.

5. Are there any common causes of Ipt Issues?

Yes, some common causes of Ipt Issues include poor internet connection, outdated software or drivers, and hardware compatibility issues. It can also be caused by external factors such as network congestion or server outages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kay Alderfer
  • AMTC