• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Invitations to Sell..name Your Price

In summary, the "Invitations to Sell..name Your Price" program is an exclusive opportunity for individuals to become a Pampered Chef consultant and set their own price for the starter kit. To qualify, you must be a new consultant and receive an invitation from a current Pampered Chef consultant. The starter kit includes essential tools and products valued at over $450, and there is no minimum or maximum price for the kit. As a consultant who joined through this program, you can still earn commission and bonuses and have the added benefit of starting your business at a price that works for you.
amerrigan
I have invitations from past seasons to sell, if anyone is interested. Email me or PM me if you are interested. Name your price+ shipping. I have the following:

2 unopened sets of Cucina Italiana
4 unopened sets of Dim Sum, Ole', Chocolate combo
2 unopened sets of Tapas, Stir Fry, and The Scoop

Contact me if you are interested.

1. What is the "Invitations to Sell..name Your Price" program?

The "Invitations to Sell..name Your Price" program is an exclusive opportunity for individuals to become a Pampered Chef consultant and set their own price for the starter kit. It allows you to join the Pampered Chef community and start your own business at a price that best fits your budget.

2. How do I qualify for the "Invitations to Sell..name Your Price" program?

To qualify for the program, you must be a new consultant and receive an invitation from a current Pampered Chef consultant. The invitation will include a unique link that will take you to the "Invitations to Sell..name Your Price" page where you can select your desired price for the starter kit.

3. What is included in the starter kit for the "Invitations to Sell..name Your Price" program?

The starter kit includes all the essential tools and products you need to start your Pampered Chef business, including cookware, kitchen gadgets, and marketing materials. The exact contents may vary, but it is valued at over $450.

4. Is there a minimum or maximum price for the starter kit in the "Invitations to Sell..name Your Price" program?

No, there is no minimum or maximum price for the starter kit. You can choose any price that fits your budget. Keep in mind that the starter kit is valued at over $450, so choosing a price closer to that amount will give you more products to start your business.

5. Can I still earn commission and bonuses as a consultant who joined through the "Invitations to Sell..name Your Price" program?

Yes, you can still earn commission and bonuses as a consultant who joined through the "Invitations to Sell..name Your Price" program. You will have access to the same earning opportunities as any other Pampered Chef consultant. Plus, you will have the added benefit of starting your business at a price that works for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amerrigan
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • iteachurkid
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedtraci