• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs - Display Cards & Postcard Invites

In summary, display cards and postcard invites are promotional tools used for showcasing products and inviting people to Pampered Chef cooking parties and events. They can be customized with personal information, and are available in different quantities. The processing and shipping time varies, but expedited shipping options are available. There is a 30-day return policy for these items.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I have the following that I'd like to sell:

Display cards (1.50 each set)
6 O'Clock Salads - 2 sets
Trifle Bowl - 2 sets
Forged Cutlery - 4 sets
Executive Cookware - 2 sets
Stainless Cookware - 4 sets
Chocolate Bliss - 2 sets
Real Food, Real Fast - 3 sets
Bites & Bevs - 2 sets

Fall/Winter 2008 Mini-cats - 6 pkg (unopened) - 1.00 each pkg (great to hand out at fairs, etc)

Postcard Invitations - all unopened - 0.75 each pkg
You're Invited to a Cooking Show (no theme) - 6

Black Binder with Gold Logo - 4.50
Business Guide Binder - 5.00
Table Top Flip Chart w/3 inserts - 12.00

Set of 4 Small Bowls, Colors were eggplant, lilac, cranberry & sage green - 30
Cutting Board (without silicone) - 5
Large Racks (for stoneware) - 2 - $1 each

I can do check, money order, paypal (non-cc only or include the fees). Shipping from 62626

Last edited:

What are display cards and postcard invites used for?

Display cards and postcard invites are used to promote products and events for Pampered Chef. They are great tools for showcasing our products and inviting people to our cooking parties and events.

How do I customize my display cards and postcard invites?

You can customize your display cards and postcard invites by adding your personal information, such as your name and contact information, as well as the date, time, and location of your cooking party or event. You can also choose from a variety of designs and layouts to make your cards and invites stand out.

Can I order display cards and postcard invites in different quantities?

Yes, you can order display cards and postcard invites in different quantities to fit your needs. Our standard quantities are 25, 50, 100, and 200. If you need a different quantity, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

How long does it take to receive my display cards and postcard invites?

The processing and shipping time for display cards and postcard invites varies depending on your location and the quantity ordered. Typically, it takes 7-10 business days for delivery. However, if you need your order sooner, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee.

What is the return policy for display cards and postcard invites?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your order. If for any reason you are not happy with your display cards or postcard invites, please contact our customer service team within 30 days of receiving your order. We will gladly assist you with a return or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • annew