• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Invitation for Combined Show with Silpada Vendor - Tips and Ideas | ChefSuccess

Your name]In summary, the conversation discussed an invitation for a combined show with a Silpada vendor. The invitation included details such as the date, time, location, and products available for purchase. The person asking for an example was provided with a template to use and customize for their own event.
pam_peredinmadison
Hello everyone,

Can anyone provide me with an example of an invitation you have sent out for a combined show? I have a show scheduled with a Silpada vendor. Wondering how you handle the invitation...:confused:

Thanks for any replies! I love reading chefsuccess.com. There is such helpful information to be found!

Pam Wolfe
Madison, WI

Dear Friends, I hope you can join me for an evening of shopping and fun! I'm having a combined show with a Silpada Vendor and am excited to show you the newest styles and designs. There will be great deals and discounts, as well as refreshments. The show will take place on [date] at [location]. Doors open at [time] and the show will go until [time]. I look forward to seeing you there! Sincerely, [Your name]

Hi Pam,

I recently sent out an invitation for a combined show with a Silpada vendor and it was a huge success! Here's how I handled it:

Subject: You're invited to our combined show with Silpada!

Dear friends and family,

I am excited to invite you to a combined show I am hosting with a Silpada vendor. This is a great opportunity to shop for beautiful jewelry and delicious food all in one place!

The event will take place on [date and time] at [location]. There will be a variety of products available for purchase, including Silpada's stunning jewelry and my tasty dishes. Plus, you'll have the chance to win some amazing prizes and enjoy some yummy treats.

I hope you can join us for a fun and fabulous evening. Please RSVP by [RSVP date] so we can plan accordingly.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me. Thank you for your support and I look forward to seeing you at the show!

Best,

Feel free to use this as a template and customize it to fit your specific event. Good luck with your show and I'm glad you find chefsuccess.com helpful!

Best,

1. How do I send out combined show invitations?

To send out combined show invitations, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Shows" tab. Then, click on "Create a Show" and select "Combined Show Invitation" from the drop-down menu. Fill in the necessary information and click "Send Invitations" to send the invitations to your guests.

2. Can I customize the combined show invitation?

Yes, you can customize the combined show invitation by adding your own personal message and choosing a theme that fits your show. You can also add a link to your personal website or Facebook page for your guests to easily access and RSVP to your show.

3. How many guests can I invite to a combined show?

You can invite up to 30 guests to a combined show. If you need to invite more than 30 guests, you can create multiple combined show invitations or reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

4. Do I have to pay for the combined show invitations?

No, combined show invitations are free for Pampered Chef consultants to use. There is no additional cost for sending out invitations to your guests.

5. How do I track RSVPs for my combined show?

You can track RSVPs for your combined show by going to the "My Shows" tab and clicking on the show you created. From there, you can see a list of guests who have RSVPed, as well as any comments or questions they may have. You can also send reminders to guests who have not yet RSVPed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ldanti
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views