• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Internet Access in and Around the Hilton...

In summary, to connect to the internet at the Hilton, search for the hotel's Wi-Fi network and enter the provided password or purchase an access code at the front desk. Wi-Fi is available throughout the entire hotel, including guest rooms, common areas, and meeting spaces. There is complimentary Wi-Fi in the lobby and public areas, but in-room Wi-Fi may require a fee. Multiple devices can be connected to the Hilton's Wi-Fi, but there may be restrictions depending on the internet package. The Hilton also has a business center with computers and printers, but internet access may require a fee.
pckellyd
Gold Member
Anyone know anything about it? i know you can get it for $20 / day (which is NUTS) so is there somewhere I can go close for free just to check in w/ DH? He'll be at work when we are done for the day so it'll be much easier to check in via my laptop than via cell.

Sounds like the Starbucks in the area all have WiFI.

There is a Caribou Coffee at the back corner of the Hilton on the side where the shuttle buses pick you up for going to McCormick, and they have free Wi-Fi.

It's catty-corner across the road from the Hilton.

1. How do I connect to the internet at the Hilton?

To connect to the internet at the Hilton, simply search for the hotel's Wi-Fi network and enter the provided password. Alternatively, you can also purchase an access code at the front desk.

2. Is Wi-Fi available throughout the entire hotel?

Yes, Wi-Fi is available throughout the entire hotel, including guest rooms, common areas, and meeting spaces.

3. Do I need to pay for internet access at the Hilton?

The Hilton offers complimentary Wi-Fi in the lobby and public areas. However, in-room Wi-Fi may require a daily fee or be included in your room rate depending on your reservation.

4. Can I connect multiple devices to the Hilton's Wi-Fi?

Yes, you can connect multiple devices to the Hilton's Wi-Fi. However, some restrictions may apply depending on the type of internet package you have purchased.

5. Is there a business center with internet access at the Hilton?

Yes, the Hilton has a business center with computers and printers available for guest use. Internet access is also available in the business center for a fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • etteluap70PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila