• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pp3 Can I Download It via the Internet? Help

In summary, the customer called and is able to qualify for host benefits rather then doing an order thru her website. The cd-rom on the laptop has some issues so she is not able to load the show into the software at home. She has a backup from home and can email the file to the customer. The customer can then restore the show.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I am in Mississipi with our church youth group doing Katrina relief work and didn't load PP3 on my husbands laptop. Can I download it via the internet. I had a very very good customer call and has a catty show order and can qualify for the host benefits instead of just doing an order thru my website. I can call home and dictate everything to my daughter and have her put the order through but I'd love to be able to download it if I can. The cd-rom on this laptop has some issues so that's why I have not loaded it here yet.

Yes you can under Consultant's Corner and then downloads. That's what I did rather than looking for my CD.

Do you have your backup of the files from home though? You won't be able to load this show into the software at home otherwise, because you'd overwrite what's there...

Now if you could have your daughter run a backup on P3 at home and email you that backup file, you'd be in business.

I KNEW someone here could help me and that backup thing was what worried me most. Okay.. so could yo possibly give me the steps for backing up in the way that she can email it to me?

Sure! You DO use P3 at home, right?

Ok. Have her open up P3. Warn her that it may update itself and want to shut down a couple of times... mine just did. Once it's open, have her go to the TOOLS menu at the top. She's going to want to choose BACKUP as the option. The backup is a file called "PPPlus.dat" - have her pay attention to what folder it's being saved in.HOPEFULLY she knows how to attach a file to an email - there are SO MANY different email programs out there! But once that file is saved, all she has to do is create an email to you, attach that file, and send it. Then you can do pretty much the same steps I gave you, only RESTORE instead of BACKUP.Clear as mud?

Hopefully you're talking to her now and it's working out!I'll be happy to help more if needed... I'm going to be away from the computer for much of today, but I'll do what I can!

Related to Pp3 Can I Download It via the Internet? Help

1. Can I download PP3 via the internet?

Yes, PP3 can be downloaded via the internet. You can visit our website and follow the instructions to download the software onto your computer.

2. Is there a fee for downloading PP3?

No, there is no fee for downloading PP3. It is available for free on our website.

3. Can I download PP3 on multiple devices?

Yes, you can download PP3 on multiple devices as long as you have the appropriate license for each device.

4. What are the system requirements for downloading PP3?

The system requirements for downloading PP3 may vary depending on your operating system. Please refer to our website for the specific requirements.

5. Is there a tutorial for downloading PP3?

Yes, we have a step-by-step tutorial on our website that will guide you through the process of downloading PP3. You can also contact our customer support for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kam
  • gailz2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • jrstephens