• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interesting Prescription Info....

In summary, Walmart is cheaper for generic versions of prescriptions, while Target charges only $4.00 for generic versions of prescriptions. If you do not have health insurance, you may want to call Target to see if they have any generic versions of the prescription.
chefkristin
Gold Member
Ok so I went to refill my prescription at CVS and because I don't currently have health insurance now it would have been $31.99. My prescription has a generic version and I heard that Target was a lot cheaper for generic versions. HELLO!!!! I just called Target and it is only $4.00!!! So you may want to call Target if you have generic versions!!! I was paying $15.00 at CVS with coverage!!!:D :D

Walmart is doing generics for $4.00 too. My dad has saved hundreds by using them for all of his heart and cholesterol medicine. My mom is getting her prescriptions changed to the generic, so, she can do the same thing. Although Walmart gets on my nerves about a lot of things - this has really been wonderful for them and others I am sure. We do not have a local Target.

Walmart does the $4.00 scripts as well. We have a list here of all of them for our patients. If anyone wants me to check one for you just let me know. There are quit alot.

luvs2sellit said:
Walmart does the $4.00 scripts as well. We have a list here of all of them for our patients. If anyone wants me to check one for you just let me know. There are quit alot.

Are there any birth control ones listed? I'm paying $31.99 for generic a month, but it would be nicer at $4.

Robyn Daniels

Sorry, there are not any birthcontrols listed at all.

jrstephens said:
Walmart is doing generics for $4.00 too. My dad has saved hundreds by using them for all of his heart and cholesterol medicine. My mom is getting her prescriptions changed to the generic, so, she can do the same thing. Although Walmart gets on my nerves about a lot of things - this has really been wonderful for them and others I am sure. We do not have a local Target.
Check the mail order places. I used to order scripts from Wally World's online pharmacy, but then checked a local Canada Drug Service. No, I don't get my scripts from Canada, but the service has a list of their providers. Most of my scripts now come from a mail order pharmacy in Florida.

you can go to walmart.com and click on there generic prescription program and it will list which ones are $4. Meier also gives antibiotics FREE regardless of insurance or ability to pay.
I just found out by searching on the walmart website that the medicine I have been paying $30 co-pay a month for two kids = $60 a month. Has a generic equivalent that is only $4 at walmart. I specifically asked if there was a generic of this medicine and was told no! So we have shelled out hundreds for a medication that we could have only paid $8 a month for two kids. SO---don't just trust the pharmacy techs to know! Do your own research for generics. (Some just have a different delivery system...i.e. instead of a tablet it is liquid form...and to save $52 a month my kids don't need to chew up their meds, then can drink it!) This different "delivery" system is why they say they didn't know there was a generic!

luvs2sellit said:
Sorry, there are not any birthcontrols listed at all.

I was hoping I was going to have been told wrong. I get tired of paying $36.00 a month for them when I know other insurances pay for them.

I use to go to the Health Dept and get mine for free. I figured I might as well put my my own tax dollars to use!! But my local Health Dept started not letting you bring a letter from your own doctor - they have to do the examine now; and I would rather pay the $36 than do that! The one time I had it done there when I did not have my own good insurance at the time the lady commented on how tan I was all over!!!!!!!:eek:

I just thought I'd attach the Generic Lists for those computer "challenged". :p ;)

Here is a link to Meijer's Program: http://www.meijer.com/pharmacy/antibiotics.asp

Attached are PDF's of Wal-Mart & Target's Programs.

Attachments

• Walmart Pharmacy $4 Program.pdf
    37.3 KB · Views: 291
  • Target Pharmacy $4 Program.pdf
    61.3 KB · Views: 224

Related to Interesting Prescription Info....

1. What is the purpose of "Interesting Prescription Info...."?

The purpose of "Interesting Prescription Info...." is to provide helpful information and tips for using Pampered Chef products to create delicious and healthy meals. It also includes recipe ideas and kitchen hacks to make cooking easier and more enjoyable.

2. How often is "Interesting Prescription Info...." updated?

"Interesting Prescription Info...." is updated monthly with new recipes, tips, and information. Make sure to check back regularly for new content!

3. Is "Interesting Prescription Info...." only for Pampered Chef customers?

No, "Interesting Prescription Info...." is available to everyone and is a free resource for anyone looking to improve their cooking skills and learn more about using Pampered Chef products.

4. Can I submit my own recipes to be featured on "Interesting Prescription Info...."?

Yes, we welcome recipe submissions from our customers! Simply email your recipe to our customer service team and it may be featured on "Interesting Prescription Info...." for others to enjoy.

5. Are there any cooking classes or workshops related to "Interesting Prescription Info...."?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers in-person and virtual cooking classes and workshops that often feature recipes and techniques from "Interesting Prescription Info....". Check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies
Views