• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

You Are What You Eat, so Eat Well

In summary, this article discusses the idea that what a person eats has implications for their health, and that there are specific whole foods that have beneficial effects on various body systems.
JAE
A friend sent this to me. I have no idea how "true" this is, but I thought all of you foodies might find it interesting.

You are what you eat, so eat well.

A stupendous insight of civilizations past has now been confirmed by today's investigative, nutritional sciences. They have shown that what was once called "The Doctrine of Signatures" was astoundingly correct. It now contends that every whole food has a pattern that resembles a body organ or physiological function and that this pattern acts as a signal or sign as to the benefit the food provides the eater.

FOOD SIGNATURES:

A sliced Carrot looks like the human eye. The pupil, iris and radiating lines look just like the human eye...and science shows that carrots greatly enhance blood flow to and function of the eyes.

A Tomato has four chambers and is red. The heart is red and has four chambers. All of the research shows tomatoes are indeed pure heart and blood food.

Grapes hang in a cluster that has the shape of the heart. Each grape looks like a blood cell and all of the research today shows that grapes are also profound heart and blood vitalizing food.

A Walnut looks like a little brain, a left and right hemisphere, upper cerebrums and lower cerebellums. Even the wrinkles or folds are on the nut just like the neo-cortex. We now know that walnuts help develop over 3 dozen neuron transmitters for brain function.

Kidney Beans actually heal and help maintain kidney function and yes, they look exactly like the human kidneys.

Celery, Bok Choy, Rhubarb and more look just like bones. These foods specifically target bone strength. Bones are 23% sodium and these foods are 23% sodium. If you don't have enough sodium in your diet the body pulls it from the bones, making them weak. These foods replenish the skeletal needs of the body.

Eggplant, Avocadoes and Pears target the health and function of the womb and cervix of the female - they look just like these organs. Today's research shows that when a woman eats 1 avocado a week, it balances hormones, sheds unwanted birth weight and prevents cervical cancers. And how profound is this? .... It takes exactly 9 months to grow an avocado from blossom to ripened fruit. There are over 14,000 photolytic chemical constituents of nutrition in each one of these foods (modern science has only studied and named about 141 of them).

Figs are full of seeds and hang in twos when they grow. Figs increase the motility of male sperm and increase the numbers of sperm as well, to overcome male sterility.

Sweet Potatoes look like the pancreas and actually balance the glycemic index of diabetics.

Olives assist the health and function of the ovaries.

Grapefruits, Oranges, and other Citrus fruits look just like the mammary glands of the female and actually assist the health of the breasts and the movement of lymph in and out of the breasts.

Onions look like body cells. Today's research shows that onions help clear waste materials from all of the body cells They even produce tears which wash the epithelial layers of the eyes.

....Things that make you go "hmm".

Maybe it was God's simple way of teaching people what to eat to take care of themselves without "modern science".

I'm glad you posted this, my DH was just telling me about it yesterday. Interesting

Well...if you are what you eat, then I am CHEAP FAST AND EASY

I knew there was something about you I liked. :love:

Hopefully all the whole foods I eat cancel out the sugary food I eat or else I'm a chocolate chip cookie and brownie with ice cream.

dannyzmom said:
Well...if you are what you eat, then I am CHEAP FAST AND EASY
<giggle> I use this line at my shows all the time!

1. What does the phrase "You Are What You Eat, so Eat Well" mean?

The phrase "You Are What You Eat, so Eat Well" means that the food we consume has a direct impact on our overall health and well-being. Eating a balanced and nutritious diet can help us feel and look our best.

2. How can I improve my diet and eat well?

To improve your diet and eat well, it is important to include a variety of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean proteins, and healthy fats in your meals. Limiting processed and high-fat foods can also help improve your overall diet.

3. What are some benefits of eating well?

Eating well has numerous benefits, including maintaining a healthy weight, reducing the risk of chronic diseases, improving energy levels, and boosting overall mood and mental health.

4. What are some tips for incorporating healthier food choices into my daily routine?

Some tips for incorporating healthier food choices into your daily routine include planning your meals ahead of time, making smart substitutions for unhealthy foods, and experimenting with new and nutritious ingredients in your favorite recipes.

5. How can Pampered Chef products help me eat well?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can make healthy cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient. From vegetable spiralizers to non-stick cookware, our products can help you prepare nutritious meals with minimal effort.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ragschef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd