• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Some New Kitchen Items?

In summary, you can sell used Pampered Chef items as long as they are in good condition and accurately represented in the listing. You do not need to be a consultant to sell these items, and it is recommended to price them at 60-70% of the original retail price. You can also sell Pampered Chef items internationally, but be sure to comply with any laws or regulations. However, there are restrictions on the types of items that can be sold, such as personalized or discontinued items. Refer to the company's policies for a full list of restrictions.
DebbieSAChef
I am looking to sell a couple of items since they are still in the box and I already have doubles on some.
Prices do not include shipping from 78244. Shipping cost will include insurance and tracking. I prefer paypal.
Only this item below is not a current item so please email me for entire list. Thanks, Debbie

Fondue Set - $12
Cake Stencil Set - $9

Related to Interested in Some New Kitchen Items?

1. Can I sell used Pampered Chef items?

Yes, you can sell used Pampered Chef items. However, please make sure the items are in good condition and accurately represent them in your listing.

2. Do I need to be a consultant to sell Pampered Chef items?

No, you do not need to be a consultant to sell Pampered Chef items. Anyone can sell them as long as they have the items and follow the company's policies and guidelines.

3. How do I determine the price for my Pampered Chef items?

It is recommended to price your items at 60-70% of the original retail price. However, you can also consider the condition and demand of the item when determining the price.

4. Can I sell Pampered Chef items internationally?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef items internationally. However, please make sure to check and comply with any laws or regulations in the country you are selling to.

5. Are there any restrictions on the types of Pampered Chef items I can sell?

Yes, there are some restrictions on the types of Pampered Chef items that can be sold. For example, items that are personalized or discontinued cannot be sold. Please refer to the company's policies for a full list of restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • ktraceyk