• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in purchasing Leadership Tapes from 2003 and 2004?

In summary, the Leadership Tapes for Sale offer valuable insights and advice from successful leaders in various industries. They are reasonably priced and suitable for all levels of leadership. They can also be purchased as a gift and orders can be placed online or through customer service.
lakamper
I have 2 sets of the Leadership 2003 (San Antonio, TX) Cassette and one set of the 2004 (Long Beach, CA) Cassette Tapes.

Name your price!!!:thumbup:

bumping to try again..............

I'm interested but don't have much in the way of funds right now. What were you looking to get for them?

oh I don't know - how about $15 each, plus shipping? I can find out what shipping is, or we can set a flat rate and use the flat rate box.....

Related to Interested in purchasing Leadership Tapes from 2003 and 2004?

1. What are the benefits of purchasing the Leadership Tapes for Sale?

The Leadership Tapes for Sale offer valuable insights and advice from successful leaders in various industries. These tapes can help improve leadership skills, enhance decision-making abilities, and provide motivation and inspiration for personal and professional growth.

2. How much do the Leadership Tapes for Sale cost?

The cost of the Leadership Tapes for Sale varies depending on the specific set or individual tapes purchased. However, they are reasonably priced and offer a great value for the wealth of knowledge and expertise they provide.

3. Are the Leadership Tapes for Sale suitable for all levels of leadership?

Yes, the Leadership Tapes for Sale are designed for individuals at all levels of leadership, from new managers to experienced executives. The tapes cover a wide range of topics and can benefit anyone looking to improve their leadership skills.

4. Can I purchase the Leadership Tapes for Sale as a gift for someone else?

Yes, the Leadership Tapes for Sale make a great gift for anyone interested in leadership development. You can purchase them as a gift and have them shipped directly to the recipient's address.

5. How can I place an order for the Leadership Tapes for Sale?

You can easily place an order for the Leadership Tapes for Sale on our website or by calling our customer service team. Simply select the tapes you are interested in and proceed to the checkout process to complete your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef_kimmo
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • Jules711