• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in my simple addition striped pieces?

In summary, "Fs: Simple Addition Stripes" is a set of measuring spoons designed by Pampered Chef that features a unique stripe design for easy measurement of both liquid and dry ingredients. The set includes 6 spoons of various sizes and is dishwasher safe. These spoons are made of durable stainless steel and are versatile in the kitchen.
AmyR
I would be willing to sell my simple addition striped pieces that I have if anyone would like them. Before I go digging them out, I thought I would check first to see if there is interest.
Amy

Let me know what you have, I may be able to find someone interested if not myself

Are you talking about the ones in the caty with the cranberry stripes?

AmyR said:
I would be willing to sell my simple addition striped pieces that I have if anyone would like them. Before I go digging them out, I thought I would check first to see if there is interest.
Amy

I have a customer who LOVES the stripes...lemme know what you have and shipping to 44312. Thanks!

BTW- can you PLEASE PM me about it? We are leaving for vaca soon and I know I will forget to check this thread!!

I want a medium stripe bowl.

I have a customer who is looking for reasonably priced striped SA. What all do you have?

I am def. interested in any sa pieces for sale I would want a resonable deal! though shipping to 84405

Amy check with Diane (quiverful7) she had a thread recently about customers looking for pieces - she might be interested as well - I have a rectangle platter in stripes if anyone is interested - pm me with a price and we will work out a deal -

I have the long platter $17 and the small bowl $7 left to sell. Plus shipping.
Amy

do you have a large bowl or serving platter?

No, just the long platter and small bowl.

1) What is "Fs: Simple Addition Stripes"?

"Fs: Simple Addition Stripes" is a set of measuring spoons designed by Pampered Chef to make measuring ingredients quick and easy. They feature a unique stripe design that allows you to easily measure both liquid and dry ingredients in one spoon.

2) How many spoons come in the set?

The "Fs: Simple Addition Stripes" set includes 6 spoons: 1/8 tsp, 1/4 tsp, 1/2 tsp, 1 tsp, 1/2 tbsp, and 1 tbsp. This variety of sizes ensures you have the right spoon for all your measuring needs.

3) Are these spoons dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Fs: Simple Addition Stripes" spoons are dishwasher safe. Simply place them in the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning.

4) Can I use these spoons for both wet and dry ingredients?

Yes, the unique stripe design of the "Fs: Simple Addition Stripes" spoons allows you to easily measure both liquid and dry ingredients. This makes them a versatile and convenient tool in the kitchen.

5) Are these spoons made of durable materials?

Yes, the "Fs: Simple Addition Stripes" spoons are made of high-quality stainless steel, ensuring durability and longevity. They are also rust-resistant and will not bend or break with regular use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dottame
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Dottame
  • nicholassmommy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kmiller
  • chefann