• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone interested in a gently used Palm Tungsten E2?

In summary, the Palm Tungsten E2 is a handheld personal digital assistant (PDA) with features such as task and contact management, a calendar, email, and document viewing. It has a battery life of 5-6 hours with continuous use and can be expanded with SD, SDIO, and MMC memory cards. It does not have built-in Wi-Fi capabilities but can connect to the internet through Bluetooth. The device comes with a one-year limited warranty, with the option to purchase extended warranties.
AmyR
Before I go and list this on ebay I thought I would check here to see if anyone would be interested in purchasing this. It is a year old, but only gently used. My husband bought it thinking he would use it more to take notes on his sales calls, but he just couldn't get used to using it. I am asking $150 plus shipping for it (or make me a reasonable offer). He paid $225 for it new. Please let me know if you are interested.
Amy

Amy, this site is just for PC items. We just had a discussion about this and the administrator said they wanted to keep it just to Pampered Chef items.

Okay...sorry...it can be deleted then...
Amy

What is the purpose of the Palm Tungsten E2?

The Palm Tungsten E2 is a handheld personal digital assistant (PDA) designed for organizing and managing tasks, contacts, and information. It also has features such as a calendar, email, and document viewing.

What is the battery life of the Palm Tungsten E2?

The battery life of the Palm Tungsten E2 can last up to 5-6 hours with continuous use. However, with moderate use, the battery can last up to several days.

Can I expand the storage on the Palm Tungsten E2?

Yes, the Palm Tungsten E2 has a built-in expansion slot that can accommodate SD, SDIO, and MMC memory cards. This allows you to increase the storage capacity for documents, photos, and other files.

Does the Palm Tungsten E2 have Wi-Fi capabilities?

No, the Palm Tungsten E2 does not have built-in Wi-Fi capabilities. However, it does have Bluetooth connectivity, which allows you to connect to the internet through a Bluetooth-enabled phone or a Bluetooth-enabled wireless modem.

What is the warranty for the Palm Tungsten E2?

The Palm Tungsten E2 comes with a one-year limited warranty from the date of purchase. This covers any defects in materials or workmanship. Extended warranties may also be available for purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • cathyskitchen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • lt1jane