• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale: Spice Turn About & Tote (Green)

In summary, the Spice Turn About & Tote is a versatile and convenient storage solution for spices. It can hold up to 20 standard sized spice bottles and is made from durable materials. It can also be used for other purposes such as organizing craft supplies or as a makeup organizer. The Spice Turn About & Tote is also portable with a tote handle for easy transportation.
lt1jane
Gold Member
Thought I would love these, and I just don't use them. Both are gently used. From a pet-free household and my husband smokes outside but not in the house. These are stored in the house.

$30 plus shipping (from 54911) or, make me a reasonable offer.

Finally!! not only did our camera die (bought it when I was in Iraq in 2003) but so did our camcorder (same age). Had to go buy new ones, but I have pictures!!

lt1jane-albums-sale-picture1810-bag-front.jpg

lt1jane-albums-sale-picture1811-bag-back-sta.jpg

Jane, what would shipping be to 56044 for both of these items? Thanks! If you could email me at [email protected] that would be great. Thanks again!

SOLD (pending payment) If it becomes available again, I will repost

1. What is the purpose of the Spice Turn About & Tote?

The Spice Turn About & Tote is a convenient and versatile storage solution for all your spices. It allows you to easily access and organize your spices, making cooking and meal prep much more efficient.

2. How many spices can the Spice Turn About & Tote hold?

The Spice Turn About & Tote can hold up to 20 standard sized spice bottles, depending on the size and shape of the bottles.

3. Is the Spice Turn About & Tote durable?

Yes, the Spice Turn About & Tote is made from high-quality materials and is designed to withstand regular use in the kitchen. It is also easy to clean and maintain.

4. Can the Spice Turn About & Tote be used for other purposes?

While it is specifically designed for spices, the Spice Turn About & Tote can also be used to store other small items such as craft supplies, office supplies, or even as a makeup organizer.

5. Is the Spice Turn About & Tote portable?

Yes, the Spice Turn About & Tote comes with a convenient tote handle, making it easy to transport from the kitchen to the dining table or to take with you on camping trips or picnics.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pctharper
  • annew
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
annew
  • toaster_pastry