• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in buying unopened Holiday Mini Catalogs? Contact me!

In summary, the Holiday Mini Catalog offers a variety of products perfect for holiday cooking and entertaining, including Stoneware, baking tools, and kitchen decor. It can be purchased from a Pampered Chef consultant, online, or at a local party or event. There are often exclusive deals and promotions in the catalog, and Pampered Chef gift cards can be used to purchase items. The catalog is typically available from October to December, but some products may sell out before then.
babywings76
Gold Member
I have 2 unopened packs available if anyone wants to buy them.

Amanda, at this point I would label them up and leave at beauty shops, nail parlors, etc. I have a bunch left (vendor event was canceled) and I have just been dropping them everywhere!

That is exactly what I am doing - I did have a problem figuring WHERE to put my stamp - wasnt much room for it!

that's what I'm doing. I just thought I'd throw it out there in case anyone had a booking for Dec. and wanted to send them as invitations.

Dor I slapped the label on the front of it sort of in the middle on a slant. Regular size address label. It looks alright!

I have mine on the back in the white section. Probably not as good though, since they have to turn it over to find my info.... but oh well...

Amanda it takes awhile to learn all the little tricks but someone told me (prob my director Morfia) that why put it on the back side? that is the side the ends up on the table, put it face up on the front cover so this way when its on someones coffee table they dont have to look for the consultant---

HTH!

Related to Interested in buying unopened Holiday Mini Catalogs? Contact me!

1. What products are featured in the Holiday Mini Catalog?

The Holiday Mini Catalog features a variety of products perfect for holiday cooking and entertaining, including our popular Stoneware Collection, baking tools, and festive kitchen decor.

2. How can I purchase a Holiday Mini Catalog?

You can purchase a Holiday Mini Catalog directly from your Pampered Chef consultant or by ordering online through our website. You can also request a catalog at one of our local Pampered Chef parties or events.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions in the Holiday Mini Catalog?

Yes, the Holiday Mini Catalog often includes exclusive deals and promotions on select products. Be sure to check with your consultant or visit our website for current offers.

4. Can I use a Pampered Chef gift card to purchase items from the Holiday Mini Catalog?

Yes, our gift cards can be used to purchase any products from the Holiday Mini Catalog, as well as our other catalogs and website.

5. When is the Holiday Mini Catalog available for purchase?

The Holiday Mini Catalog is typically available for purchase starting in October and runs through December. However, some products may sell out before the end of the catalog period, so be sure to order early to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cyork2114
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Lori Norris
  • chef2you