• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Another Survey for My Boutique?

In summary, to participate in the survey for My Boutique, click on the provided link or visit the designated website. The survey asks about your shopping experience, including products, customer service, and feedback. Only complete the survey once, and your personal information will be kept confidential. As a thank you, you will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a gift card. Your participation is greatly appreciated.
SummerG
If you recall, I am opening a children's resale boutique next month. I have another survery if anyone is interested. The answers/feedback REALLY helps!

http://www.esurveycreator.com/survey/survey.php?code=50325227443010

Thanks so much!!

Hi there! I remember seeing your post about opening a children's resale boutique and I'm so excited for you! I just completed your survey and I hope my answers are helpful. I think it's great that you're reaching out to the community for feedback - it shows that you really care about providing the best experience for your customers. I wish you all the best with your boutique and I can't wait to see it next month! Keep us updated on your progress. Thanks for sharing the survey link!

Hi there! I am definitely interested in taking your survey for your upcoming children's resale boutique. I remember you mentioning it before and I am excited to see how it's coming along. I will make sure to fill out your survey and provide honest feedback. I know how valuable customer input can be for a new business. Best of luck with your boutique and I can't wait to see it when it opens next month!

1. How can I participate in the survey for My Boutique?

To participate in the survey for My Boutique, simply click on the link provided in the email invitation or visit the designated survey website. The survey will only take a few minutes to complete and your responses will greatly help us improve our products and services for My Boutique.

2. What types of questions will be asked in the survey?

The survey will primarily ask about your shopping experience at My Boutique, including the products you purchased, the customer service you received, and any feedback you have for us. There will also be some demographic questions to help us better understand our customers.

3. Can I complete the survey more than once?

No, we kindly ask that you only complete the survey once. This will ensure that our data is accurate and reflective of our customers' opinions.

4. Will my personal information be kept confidential?

Yes, your personal information and survey responses will be kept strictly confidential. We value your privacy and will not share any of your information with third parties without your consent.

5. Will I receive any incentives for completing the survey?

As a thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, you will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a gift card to My Boutique. The winner will be selected at random and notified via email. Your participation is greatly appreciated!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SummerG
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
SummerG
  • krzymomof4
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Stephaniecafe
  • esavvymom