• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Advertising in a Small Town? Need Help Updating Your Flyer?

In summary, Teresa was looking for places to hang her posters and ran into some trouble. She had some advice for how to go about things and also shared some of her experiences in Cumberland.
whiteyteresa
Could someone(s) help me? (no medical degree required this time)

I want to be able to advertise this in stores, laundry mats, etc. but I want to make sure that all the info is correct first

Thanks for all you help and opinions

If you have a suggestion of where else to hang this, please let me know

Okay - I have made the changes that were mention - any more

Thank you for helping - it means a lot

Attachments

• NOW Hiring - 001.doc
    89 KB · Views: 489
Last edited:
Just pumping this up

Need Help Please

Teresa,
It looks good! I'd just bring them with me wherever I went and hang them up as I see a good place. Local Starbucks maybe? They usually have a bulletin board, but I'm not sure if just anyone can post there. Keep your eye out...I'm sure you'll find a ton of places to put them! Good luck!

I'll read tomorrow when my brain is functioning better, but on first glance you need to take out the line about no minimum sales requirements... consultants do have to submit $200 every other month to stay active. I wouldn't add anything about sales requirements on the poster, save that for when you do an interview.
Oh, and anywhere you have "The Pampered Chef", you need the ® symbol.

Thanks

And where I live we don't have a starbucks

Bummer....another type of coffee house?

whiteyteresa said:
Thanks

And where I live we don't have a starbucks

My poor husband would not survive there,,,,

Where I live, we have a Wal-mart Super Center, about 5 discount stores, many dollar stores, we have a small mall - was built in 1981 (the year I graduated) and at that time was huge, but over time stores left then about 5 years ago Wal-Mart bought it and torn half of it down and built the Super Wal-mart - In the mall we have Bon-ton, Sears, JC Penney and those other little stores.

we have regular restaurant, noting fancy, no Olive garden or outback, red robin,

We do have McDonalds, Wendy's and few others like that and we have Ruby Tuesday, Applebee's, Texas Steakhouse, Western Sizzlin, Ponderosa,

we do have some GREAT locally owned restaurants - they are great.

At one time Cumberland was such a big, busy town, but then about 20 - 25 years ago the major factories started shutting down, we had 5 of them. Now the only major factory we have here is Hunter Douglas Fabrication Co., that is where my husband works - if you don't know, they make blinds, shutters, shades, (they have been seen of Extreme Makeover - Home Addition, we also now a HEMA here - there are two site set up that has about 2000 trailers - they are just setting here. it is a nice small town, some crime, 1 murder a year, a major interstate does run through here - I-68, lots of wonderful events does take place here, William H. Macy graduated at the High school I graduated from. Allegany High School - there is only two high schools in Cumberland - ever. Allegany & Fort Hill so we have some great football times especially at homecoming time. There is someone else that graduated from Allegany but I don't know if you know him - Eddie Dezen.

The former Baltimore Orioles Sam Perlozzo is from Cumberland.

We do have some - many prisons here. In the last couple or so years the state and federal people have been building prisons here. The one federal prison that is located about 1/2 mile from Hunter Douglas is where Jeffrey McDonald is - he is the Army doctor that supposed of killed he pregnant wife and two children - they made a movie of his story years ago called 'Fatal Vision" with Gary Cole
We have a stretched of road – about 1 mile long – that there is many max. security prison, then the next step down, and they are still building, one of the prisons they are working on is a Women Max security.

Well that is about it for the town, I know that the things that I typed about doesn’t seem nice but it is really a nice small, Beautiful, fun town.

Come visit us, you won’t be disappointed

Related to Interested in Advertising in a Small Town? Need Help Updating Your Flyer?

1. How do I update my flyer?

To update your flyer, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Marketing" section. From there, select "Flyers" and find the flyer you want to update. Click on the "Edit" button and make any necessary changes before saving.

2. Can I update my flyer on my phone or tablet?

Yes, you can update your flyer on any device with internet access. Simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and follow the same steps as you would on a computer.

3. Will updating my flyer affect my current orders?

Updating your flyer will not affect any current orders. However, if you have already shared the flyer with customers, they will see the updated version when they view it again.

4. Can I use my own images on the flyer?

Absolutely! You can upload your own images to use on your flyer. Just make sure they are high quality and follow Pampered Chef's image guidelines.

5. How do I share my updated flyer with customers?

Once you have updated your flyer, you can share it with customers by clicking on the "Share" button. This will give you various options for sharing, such as through email, social media, or printing. Choose the method that works best for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GinaG623
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • jtherrien
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
islandgurlchef
  • ilovpc