• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in a Stoneware Large Bowl for Sale?

In summary, Heather has a couple of stoneware bowls that she no longer uses. She is willing to let someone else use them for a price, and she is also willing to ship them.
lakamper
I have the old stoneware bowl that we used to sell years ago, just never use it - thought I would see if anyone would be interested. Used to be great for demos, I'd make a bread bowl with it and make a great salad to put inside, then they could eat the bowl! Yummo!

:chef:

I also have the stoneware mini bowl as well............

Is this the one that fits over the Deep Dish Baker?

yep - I just never use it! I only used it in demos back when we sold it!

Okay, let me check with a customer. How much do you want?

oh I don't remember what the price was, do you think it was $30? How about 1/2 priced, since it's used a bit. What do you think?

I can also check tomorrow and see how much it would be to ship, or why don't I wait to find out if they want it, and then get their zip code.

I would be interested also..................I'll send you a PM...

I sent you both a PM I would like to get both please been hunting it

thanks

if anyone else is looking for one of these i have one also, used two times.

ironically, i have a customer who was asking me for recipes to use in the stoneware bowls..( since it took me awhile to figure out this was an older product..) i wonder if there are old recipes...maybe in older Season's Best..I could track down for her?

Anyone have any??? Please share..

Heather, Stoneware sensations and Celebrate! both have recipes for it. I recently had a customer asking about this too... Now if I can only get her to answer the phone so I can give her the info... glad to be able to share it with you.

Related to Interested in a Stoneware Large Bowl for Sale?

What is the size of the stoneware large bowl for sale?

The stoneware large bowl for sale has a capacity of 2 quarts and measures 10 inches in diameter.

Is the stoneware large bowl microwave safe?

Yes, the stoneware large bowl is safe to use in the microwave, oven, and dishwasher.

What is the material of the stoneware large bowl for sale?

The stoneware large bowl is made of durable stoneware material, which is heat-resistant and non-porous.

Can I use metal utensils on the stoneware large bowl?

No, it is recommended to use plastic, silicone, or wooden utensils on the stoneware large bowl to prevent scratching the surface.

Does the stoneware large bowl come with a lid?

Yes, the stoneware large bowl comes with a fitted lid that can be used for storing leftovers or transporting dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktraceyk
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
schel
  • johnnyb614
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay