• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in a New Kids Apron Set for Only $8?

In summary, our Kids Apron and Hat Set is designed for children between the ages of 3-8 and has adjustable straps and an elastic band for a secure fit. The apron measures 20 inches in length and 15 inches in width, while the hat has a circumference of 20 inches. Both are made of 100% cotton and can be machine washed on a gentle cycle. Personalization is not currently offered, but you can add your own touch with embroidery or iron-on names. Our set is also safe for children to use, as it is lead and phthalate-free.
AmyR
I was going through my PC things and I have a NIP kids apron set that I would like to sell for $8 plus shipping.
Amy

Amy~I think I have a buyer for yoU!

let me know if the sale doesn't go through. My bf wants one for her ds. THanks!

I have a few for sale, but they are $12 plus shipping since I have a couple that I bought before they left the catalog. They were originally $20.

Hi Amy

I'm the one that Kristi was talking about, my email is [email protected]

thank you so much

ApronI have a sale pending right now.
Amy

Yup, Brenda was the one!

Hey, email me if there are any left. [email protected] I'll have to check with my bf to make sure she still needs one but as of last week she did. THanks!

is this item still available??

I have still have a couple for $12.

1. How do I know what size apron and hat set to order for my child?

Our Kids Apron and Hat Set is designed to fit children between the ages of 3-8 years old. The apron measures 20 inches in length and 15 inches in width, while the hat has a circumference of 20 inches. We recommend measuring your child's chest and head to ensure the best fit.

2. Are the apron and hat machine washable?

Yes, both the apron and hat can be machine washed on a gentle cycle with cold water. We recommend air drying to preserve the vibrant colors and prevent any shrinking.

3. What material is the Kids Apron and Hat Set made of?

The apron and hat are made of 100% cotton, making them durable and comfortable for your child to wear. The fabric is also machine washable and easy to clean.

4. Can I personalize the apron and hat set with my child's name?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization for our Kids Apron and Hat Set at this time. However, you can add your own personal touch by embroidering or ironing on your child's name on the apron or hat.

5. Is the Kids Apron and Hat Set safe for my child to use?

Yes, our apron and hat set is made with child safety in mind. The apron features adjustable straps and the hat has an elastic band for a secure fit. The fabric is also lead and phthalate-free, making it safe for your child to wear while helping you in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • pkd09
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • byrd1956