• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in a Hwc Trio Bowl Nib for Sale?

In summary, the Hwc Trio Bowl Nib for Sale is a set of three nesting bowls made of high-quality stoneware from Pampered Chef. The largest bowl has a capacity of 3 cups and measures 7.5 inches in diameter, the medium-sized bowl has a capacity of 1.5 cups and measures 6 inches in diameter, and the smallest bowl has a capacity of 3/4 cup and measures 4.5 inches in diameter. These bowls are oven-safe, microwave-safe, freezer-safe, and dishwasher-safe. They have a unique design with fluted edges and a speckled finish, are made of durable stoneware, and come with a one-year guarantee against defects.
c00p
Gold Member
I ended up with an "extra" one (don't really know how that happened!!), but I'm selling it now that I found it. The host price was $7.80 which is what I'll sell it for, plus shipping which would be close to $5.00. (Unless someone else can help me figure out how much it weighs, because I don't have a scale so I'm going by what I've shipped in the past.) Just PM or email me [email protected]

I just pm'd you.

1. What is the Hwc Trio Bowl Nib for Sale?

The Hwc Trio Bowl Nib for Sale is a set of three nesting bowls from Pampered Chef. These bowls are made of high-quality stoneware and are designed to be used for a variety of cooking and serving purposes.

2. What are the dimensions of each bowl in the Hwc Trio Bowl Nib for Sale?

The largest bowl in the set has a capacity of 3 cups and measures 7.5 inches in diameter. The medium-sized bowl has a capacity of 1.5 cups and measures 6 inches in diameter. The smallest bowl has a capacity of 3/4 cup and measures 4.5 inches in diameter.

3. Can the Hwc Trio Bowl Nib for Sale be used in the oven?

Yes, these bowls are oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. They can also be used in the microwave, freezer, and dishwasher for convenience.

4. What makes the Hwc Trio Bowl Nib for Sale different from other nesting bowls?

The Hwc Trio Bowl Nib for Sale features a unique design with fluted edges and a speckled finish, giving them a rustic and stylish look. They are also made of durable stoneware that can withstand high temperatures and resist chipping and cracking.

5. Is the Hwc Trio Bowl Nib for Sale covered by any warranty?

Yes, the Hwc Trio Bowl Nib for Sale comes with a one-year guarantee against any defects in materials or workmanship. If you experience any issues with your bowls, you can contact Pampered Chef for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Frugalli
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Pamela Cetin
  • jbondr
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • scottcooks