• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in a Help Whip Cancer Pink Hat?

In summary, the "Help Whip Cancer Pink Hat" is a special edition pink hat created by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research. For every hat sold, $1 is donated to the American Cancer Society's breast cancer research and support programs. The hat is adjustable to fit all head sizes and can be purchased separately without having to buy a product. It is available for purchase during the month of October, but may also be available at other times depending on availability.
Hi,

I'm selling a bunch of things under another thread and I just found a "Help Whip Cancer" hat. If anyone is interested, let me know. I only wore it a few times.

Thanks,
Katie:)

E-mailed privately.

1. What is the "Help Whip Cancer Pink Hat"?

The "Help Whip Cancer Pink Hat" is a special edition pink hat created by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research. It is part of our Help Whip Cancer campaign, which supports the American Cancer Society's efforts in fighting breast cancer.

2. How much of the proceeds from the pink hat purchase goes towards breast cancer research?

For every "Help Whip Cancer Pink Hat" sold, Pampered Chef donates $1 to the American Cancer Society. This donation goes towards their breast cancer research and support programs.

3. Is the pink hat adjustable to fit all head sizes?

Yes, the "Help Whip Cancer Pink Hat" is designed with an adjustable strap on the back so it can fit comfortably on all head sizes.

4. Can I purchase the pink hat separately or do I have to buy a product with it?

You can purchase the "Help Whip Cancer Pink Hat" separately without having to buy a product. We want to make it easy for everyone to participate in our Help Whip Cancer campaign and support breast cancer research.

5. How long will the pink hat be available for purchase?

The "Help Whip Cancer Pink Hat" is available for purchase during the month of October, which is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. However, it may be available for purchase at other times throughout the year as well, depending on availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
Replies
Views
ChefMarylu
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC