• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in 8 pink cancer scrapers for sale? Let's make a deal!

K
karlene
I have 8 pink help whip cancer scrapers for sale...let me know if interested and what you'll offer for them

I think the scrapers are so cute but I really hate having to try to make an offer... I don't want to pay too much and I don't want to rip anyone off... thats whats taking me so long to put together this garage sale all summer :)

OK...I know I'm the same way...they sold for 7.00 in May...
will sell each for $5.00 plus shipping.
Don't know what shipping would be to be honest with you...
let me know

I would love one..or maybe 2?!?!?! are they NIP? What would shipping me to 06902? Thanks

I would like 1 or 2. I can pay pal you... my zip is 55371

Related to Interested in 8 pink cancer scrapers for sale? Let's make a deal!

1. What are the 8 pink cancer scrapers made of?

The 8 pink cancer scrapers are made of high-quality, durable materials that are safe for use on the skin.

2. How do the 8 pink cancer scrapers help with cancer?

The 8 pink cancer scrapers can be used to gently exfoliate the skin, which can improve circulation and help remove toxins from the body. This can potentially aid in the prevention and management of cancer.

3. Are the 8 pink cancer scrapers suitable for all skin types?

Yes, the 8 pink cancer scrapers are suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. They are designed to be gentle and non-abrasive.

4. Do you offer any discounts for purchasing all 8 pink cancer scrapers?

I am open to negotiating a deal for purchasing all 8 pink cancer scrapers. Please let me know your offer and we can discuss further.

5. How can I purchase the 8 pink cancer scrapers?

If you are interested in purchasing the 8 pink cancer scrapers, please let me know your offer and we can arrange a transaction through a secure payment method.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
Replies