• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interactive Show Guide: Enhancing Guest Experience with Clear Instructions

In summary, participants are discussing different approaches for organizing their cooking shows. One person suggests having guests choose a tool to try before the show and demo it during the show, while another person mentions using stations for guests to rotate through. Another person suggests adding the Core N More product for strawberries and other fruits.
ameliasurf
hey everyone!
i need some help!!! Can you please look at this attachment and tell me what you think about the Stations and how i have the instructions set out!

and please think about if you were a guest coming to a show and how would you feel and think about this!

Last edited:
I like it, but station 1 feels very short. I would feel ripped off if that was the station to which I was assigned at the party. :)

ameliasurf said:
hey everyone!
i need some help!!! Can you please look at this attachment and tell me what you think about the Stations and how i have the instructions set out!

and please think about if you were a guest coming to a show and how would you feel and think about this!

Honestly.... If I were to walk up to that last one I would be thinking..... "Gee this seems like alot of work... I came here for fun.."

I dunno though.... I have only done the power cooking and I am not as structured. So I say if it works for others go for it!

FYI: You have a typo where it says "Color Coded knife"

ok CHeck this out now!

Last edited:
bumping...

ok here is the REvised version with changes to Station one and Station five, i split station five into 2 stations.

What do you think of it now?

Last edited:
Hey. I just thought I would put my 2 cents in. I watched the interactive cooking shows and decided to take a little different spin on my shows. Basically, before the show, I make a list of the the products I am going to be using and I cut the pictures of those tools out and tape them onto cardstock. Then, I put them in one of my stainless mixing bowls. I make an outline for myself and highlight the tools i'll be using so I'll know that I am not skipping a step. At the party, I'll ask everyone to look through my bowl and pick a tool they want to try. Then I ask them all to wash their hands. Then, I read my 1st step. Ex. Chop nuts using food chopper. I then ask who has the food chopper tool. They then come up front with me and demo their tool while I talk about it and other tools time permitting. This has seemed to have worked for me the past few shows I've done. Hope this helps. Oh, and also, at the end, I will take back up the picture cards and do a door prize drawing for it. Depending on the tool drawn, I may or may not offer the tool as a booking incentive. I'm not giving away anything super expensive, but I did get 2 bookings off of the decorator bottle sets.

I would just add in a product. The core n More for the strawberries. That way they use that and the knife and you can talk about using it on tomatoes and making melon balls since the season is coming when the CNM would get a lot of use.

tabnat80 said:
Hey. I just thought I would put my 2 cents in. I watched the interactive cooking shows and decided to take a little different spin on my shows. Basically, before the show, I make a list of the the products I am going to be using and I cut the pictures of those tools out and tape them onto cardstock. Then, I put them in one of my stainless mixing bowls. I make an outline for myself and highlight the tools i'll be using so I'll know that I am not skipping a step. At the party, I'll ask everyone to look through my bowl and pick a tool they want to try. Then I ask them all to wash their hands. Then, I read my 1st step. Ex. Chop nuts using food chopper. I then ask who has the food chopper tool. They then come up front with me and demo their tool while I talk about it and other tools time permitting. This has seemed to have worked for me the past few shows I've done. Hope this helps. Oh, and also, at the end, I will take back up the picture cards and do a door prize drawing for it. Depending on the tool drawn, I may or may not offer the tool as a booking incentive. I'm not giving away anything super expensive, but I did get 2 bookings off of the decorator bottle sets.

This is a Cool Idea!! I might try to use this at my next show!

I do the stations, and love it. You are much more organized than I am. I just tell people what to do and I let people switch if they want so they can try more products.I have had awesome feedback from this. Hope it works out wonderfully for you.

Related to Interactive Show Guide: Enhancing Guest Experience with Clear Instructions

What is "Interactive Show Help!!!"?

"Interactive Show Help!!!" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that provides step-by-step instructions and tips for hosting a successful Pampered Chef party. It includes videos, scripts, and resources to help you plan and execute your party.

How do I access "Interactive Show Help!!!"?

To access "Interactive Show Help!!!", simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Show Help" tab on the top navigation bar. From there, you can browse through the different resources and videos available.

Can I customize the "Interactive Show Help!!!" resources for my party?

Yes, you can customize the "Interactive Show Help!!!" resources to fit your specific party needs. You can edit the scripts, add your own videos or photos, and even create your own personalized invitations using the resources provided.

Do I have to use "Interactive Show Help!!!" for my Pampered Chef party?

No, "Interactive Show Help!!!" is not required for hosting a Pampered Chef party. It is simply a helpful tool to guide you through the planning and execution process. You are free to use the resources provided or create your own party plan.

Is "Interactive Show Help!!!" available for all types of Pampered Chef parties?

Yes, "Interactive Show Help!!!" is available for all types of Pampered Chef parties, including virtual parties and in-person parties. The resources and tips provided can be adapted for any type of party setting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Trish in Texas
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies