• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Engaging Cooking Show: Interactive Recipe Creation with Guest Participation

In summary, the conversation discusses different ways to make an interactive show where guests can help with the recipe. Some examples include having guests use tools, asking them positive questions, and involving them in a game. The goal is to engage guests and potentially increase sales.
TinasKitchen
Does anyone do an interactive show where you have the guests help you make the recipe??

Can you tell about how you do your show?

When ever we use things like the food chopper, garlic press or Easy Accent Decorator, we just have a guest come up and do it. Is that what you mean?

When i do interactive shows I have them use all the tools that they don't have to touch the food for.

A few more examples Citrus press, ult. mandoline, etc.

Talk about the product as the guest is demoing it. Ask the guest positive questions about the tool. Example Food chopper: Becky, wasn't that easy? Did the onions make you cry? (lame examples but you get the idea)

interactive showMy 15 year old neice used all the products while I was talking to the quest. worked out well.

I let my guest use the garlic press and food chopper. They seem to really like being called up. Plus once they demo, they usually buy the product. So my advice would be to get the guest involved as much as possibe without touching the food:)

I have my guests use most of the products in the demo. I write on their name tags a certain product and when its time to use that product they have to come up and help. Its works great and everyone gets involved.

Last night, I did a couples party and I did a survivor game of men vs. women. The men got to use the PC tools and the women got the not so great kitchen tools. They each made a bbq chicken pizza and the first team done won prizes. It went over well and the men had a great time.

There's a cookie type show that sounds good.

Related to Engaging Cooking Show: Interactive Recipe Creation with Guest Participation

What is an Interactive Show?

An Interactive Show is a fun and engaging cooking demonstration where a Pampered Chef consultant will showcase our products and share delicious recipes. It is a great way to learn new cooking techniques and sample tasty dishes.

How long does an Interactive Show typically last?

An Interactive Show usually lasts about 2 hours, but can vary depending on the number of guests and the complexity of the recipes being demonstrated.

Do I have to buy products at an Interactive Show?

There is no obligation to purchase products at an Interactive Show, but we do offer special discounts and promotions for guests who do choose to make a purchase.

Can I host an Interactive Show at my home?

Absolutely! Hosting an Interactive Show is a great way to earn free and discounted products. Simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and invite your friends and family to join in on the fun.

What safety precautions are taken during an Interactive Show?

We take the safety of our guests very seriously. Our consultants are trained to use our products safely and will demonstrate proper handling and cleaning techniques during the show. Additionally, all of our products are tested and meet safety standards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Trish in Texas
Replies
Views
baychef
  • krahema
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies