• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Intense Episode of Desperate Housewives: 11/5 Recap

M
mykids326
HOW AWSOME WAS THIS EPISOSE!!!!!!!!!! tHIS WAS SI GREAT IN INTENSE .

IT WAS SO INTENCE . sEE IM STUDDERING IT WAS SO GOOD

Can you fill me in??? I MISSED IT!!!! :(

Oh my! I was balling for like the last 20 minutes.

I think you can watch it online at abc.com if you missed it.

Don't spoil it for us people in California who haven't watched it yet..
hahaha!!
Can't wait to watch it now

I missed it too. So when everybody gets a chance to watch it please fill me in.

Carolone Bigsby haunts bree w/ Orsen dead wife drama . So Bree tells her that her husband was cheating on her.
Meantime Nora pulls up to the house and says she is moving to Mexico w/her daughter . Lynnette tell Mike to hire a Lawyer to get full custody.
Then Susan is going to got to Paris when she gets a called from the supermarket that her daughter was shoplifting w/ Edy's nephew. Susan tells her daughter that she is disappointed with her . Susan leaves and goes outside.

Lynnette goes shopping at the same super market . While shopping Nora see Lynnette car in the parking lot. She comes in and comfronts her about the custody.

AND THEN
Carolynn Bigsby storms into that same supermarket with a GUN. lOOKING for her husband that works there.
Shoots at him (misses).
Then she takes hostages
Carollynn explains why she was to shoot her husband. bECAUSE he cheated
Then there were about 15 Hostages Lynnette Nora Susan daughter edy's nephew Edy and other people

Nora open her mouth and argues more with Lynnette . Carolynn said shut up . Nora said that Lynnette was trying to take her kid. Lynette said WELL SHE SUDUCED HER HUSBAND.

BANG cAROLYNN SHOOTS NORA Then tell lynnette to say thank you because Carolynn hates whores. Sooooooooooo NORA'S DEAD

lYNETTE gets shot in the arm and lives

another lady grabs the gun that fell on the floor after the stuggle and SHOOTS Carolynn in head Bang SHE IS dEAD

tHAT IT

omg i type to slow I should not have told sorry

mykids326 said:
omg i type to slow I should not have told sorry

You can go back and edit your post and delete it as not to spoil it for the west coasters.

It was soooo good! My emotions were all over the place! My husband said the original writers from the first year were back and doing this years episodes. I guess that is why last year was kind of lame! I can't wait for the next episodes...

mykids326 said:
HOW AWSOME WAS THIS EPISOSE!!!!!!!!!! tHIS WAS SI GREAT IN INTENSE .

I think it was the best episode in the last season and a half!!
I was actually moved to tears!!!

dannyzmom said:
I think it was the best episode in the last season and a half!!
I was actually moved to tears!!!

or maybe i was just hormonal - LOL

Do you thing Nora is reaaly dead though?

I can't believe I missed this episode. I haven't really watched it this season but I did watch last weeks episode and thought to myself that I sould really start watching it again. Oh well, I was eating out with my family so I guess that is a plus.

mykids326 said:
Do you thing Nora is reaaly dead though?

I should hope so. Besides the fact that I couldn't stand the character, I think it'd just be a little too "Lost" to bring back a dead character. I'd be disappointed that it was just a cheap trick.

Awesome episode, Hormonally to tears also, I love lynette and was genuinly concerned for her, especiaslly sitting next to crazy.
I could not believe she shot nora dead! I'm not all that chuffed about it, but as for a storyline I think that pony had run it's course.

Go to www.abc.com and you can watch last night's episode for free. I like to rewatch them too.

Hmmm...Ok, I have never watched this show, although I have watched the intro numerous times only because it is on following EMHE. Well I happened to fall in upon your thread here and started reading...WHAT HAVE I BEEN MISSING????? I went to ABC.com and watched the episode about 15 min ago. WOW. What a great show. I dont know any of the charecters or what is going on, or who hates who or loves who or is sleeping with who, but I am sure I'll catch on because I will continue to watch. I just hope this isnt the last season or something....do any of you out there remember the tv show Soap? This remindes me of it slightly...funny 70's show

everyone is going to laugh my 80 year old Grandmother turn me onto the show when someone bought her season 1

Darby...if you want to catch up to speed, you can rent the 1st season DVD's(we got it from Netflix). There are 4-5 episodes on each DVD. It really helped us to understand the second season. LOVE IT!
Valky

Ok...so I am totally going to do that!! *signing up for netflix as we speak* Thanks for that. I forget that you can get most shows on tv on DVD sets. :)

What was the main plot of this episode?

The main plot of this episode was the intense feud between the women of Wisteria Lane, as they each faced personal challenges and tried to outdo each other.

Who were the main characters involved in this episode?

The main characters involved in this episode were the four housewives - Susan, Bree, Lynette, and Gabrielle - as well as their families and neighbors.

How did this episode compare to previous episodes?

This episode was described by many viewers as one of the most "intense" and "awesome" episodes of the entire series. It had a fast-paced plot, plenty of drama, and surprising twists, making it stand out from previous episodes.

What made this episode so intense?

The intense atmosphere of this episode was due to the escalating conflicts between the characters, as well as the high stakes and emotional turmoil they were experiencing. The writing and acting also received praise for adding to the intensity of the episode.

Will there be any consequences for the characters after this episode?

Based on the events that occurred in this episode, it is likely that there will be consequences for the characters, both in terms of their relationships and personal growth. However, the exact outcomes will have to be seen in future episodes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
schel
  • A Pampered Kitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
A Pampered Kitchen
  • SillyChef