• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Insurance Through Pampered Chef

In summary, "Insurance Through Pampered Chef" is a group insurance program available to Independent Consultants who are actively selling Pampered Chef products. It offers coverage for liability, product liability, and business personal property. All Independent Consultants in good standing and actively selling products are eligible to enroll. The insurance program includes general liability coverage, product liability coverage, and coverage for business personal property. The cost of the program varies based on coverage options and sales volume, and is automatically deducted from the Consultant's commission check. To enroll, Consultants can log in to their account on the Pampered Chef website and select coverage options within 30 days of becoming an Independent Consultant.
nicki25
Silver Member
Hey does anyone have their health insurance through PC??? I am looking to change my families health insurance and have been on pro insurance through PC looking and I am more confused than ever. Any advice???:confused:

I am curious to find out too. Thanks for posing this question!

Me, too. The insurance I have right now is not good at all and I am hoping to find one that actually pays your medical bills. Any personal stories would be helpful.

What is "Insurance Through Pampered Chef"?

"Insurance Through Pampered Chef" is a group insurance program offered to Independent Consultants who are actively selling Pampered Chef products. It provides coverage for liability, product liability, and business personal property.

Who is eligible for "Insurance Through Pampered Chef"?

All Independent Consultants who are in good standing with Pampered Chef and actively selling products are eligible to enroll in the insurance program.

What types of coverage are included in "Insurance Through Pampered Chef"?

The insurance program includes general liability coverage, which protects against bodily injury and property damage claims. It also includes product liability coverage, which protects against claims related to products sold by the Consultant. Additionally, the program offers coverage for business personal property, which protects against loss or damage to business equipment and supplies.

How much does "Insurance Through Pampered Chef" cost?

The cost of the insurance program varies depending on the coverage options selected and the Consultant's sales volume. The cost is automatically deducted from the Consultant's commission check each month.

How do I enroll in "Insurance Through Pampered Chef"?

To enroll in the insurance program, simply log in to your Consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Insurance" tab. From there, you can select your coverage options and complete the enrollment process. You must enroll within 30 days of becoming an Independent Consultant in order to be eligible for coverage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KristinaD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pclinskie
  • pampered Ruth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • GeorgiaPeach