• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Insulated Stoneware Tote? Anyone selling one?

In summary, an Insulated Stoneware Tote is a specially designed bag with an insulated lining and sturdy handle that can keep Pampered Chef Stoneware dishes warm or cold for up to two hours. It is used by placing a pre-heated dish inside and securely closing it. The tote can also be used for other dishes, but is specifically designed for Pampered Chef Stoneware. It is not machine washable and should be cleaned with a damp cloth. The tote is not safe to use in the oven or microwave and should only be used for transporting already cooked dishes.
janezapchef
Gold Member
I was about to buy these from the outlet, and they're gone. Anyone have one or two to sell???

I have an extra. (Bought a second one, but don't really need it)

Used once, spilled a little potato chowder in it, but it's cleaned up nice.

Let me know if you can't find a new one! :)

I have 2 of them that I have never used. I would be willing to sell them both let me know. I got 2 extra thinking I would use them.

Thanks,

Are you looking for the Insulated Tote that was big and black and raised? Or the flatter Stoneware Tote that I think was blue that was around before the Insulated Tote? I have the Stoneware Tote if you need that. $10 plus shipping.

Does anyone recall the price they were on the outlet? I think I'm remembering correctly at $16. Anyone?

I have a black one if any one needs one

does anyone know if the insulated tote fits the dcb?

It's a tight fit, but yes the DCB will squeeze in! That's the only thing I use it for!

Hi everyone! I am looking to purchase a stoneware tote. Does anyone have one or two they would like to sell?

Thanks!
Jenny

I have the blue Stoneware Carrier #2135...asking $16 shipped domestically. Sound good? E-mail me off-list at [email protected] Thanks! :D

1. What is an Insulated Stoneware Tote?

An Insulated Stoneware Tote is a specially designed bag that is used to transport and keep your Pampered Chef Stoneware dishes warm or cold for up to two hours. It is made with an insulated lining and a sturdy handle for easy carrying.

2. How do I use the Insulated Stoneware Tote?

To use the Insulated Stoneware Tote, simply place your pre-heated stoneware dish inside the tote, making sure it is securely closed. The insulated lining will help to maintain the temperature of your dish for up to two hours, allowing you to transport and serve your dish at the desired temperature.

3. Can I use the Insulated Stoneware Tote for other dishes besides stoneware?

Yes, the Insulated Stoneware Tote can be used for other dishes such as glass or ceramic bakeware, as long as they fit comfortably inside the tote. However, it is specifically designed to fit and transport Pampered Chef Stoneware dishes.

4. Is the Insulated Stoneware Tote machine washable?

No, the Insulated Stoneware Tote is not machine washable. To clean, simply wipe the inside and outside of the tote with a damp cloth and let it air dry. Do not use any harsh chemicals or bleach on the tote.

5. Can I use the Insulated Stoneware Tote in the oven or microwave?

No, the Insulated Stoneware Tote is not safe to use in the oven or microwave. It is meant for transporting already cooked dishes and keeping them warm or cold. Always follow the specific instructions for each dish when using your Pampered Chef Stoneware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • chezshelly
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • winnee