• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Buy/Sell Insulated Totes - Need/Have One? PM Me!

In summary, these insulated totes can be used for both hot and cold items, and can keep them at the desired temperature for up to two hours. They are also leak-proof and have dimensions of approximately 15 inches long, 10 inches wide, and 12 inches high, weighing 1.5 pounds. However, they cannot be personalized at this time. If unsatisfied, there is a 30-day money back guarantee and customers can contact customer service for assistance with returns.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I have someone who wants to buy an Insulated Tote. I had thought about
ordering one of those before they went out but didn't have the money. Does anyone have one they are willing to sell? you can PM me if you do. TIA

Bumping ...

1. Can these insulated totes be used for both hot and cold items?

Yes, our insulated totes are designed to keep both hot and cold items at the desired temperature for up to two hours.

2. Are these totes leak-proof?

Yes, our insulated totes are made with a leak-proof lining to prevent any spills or leaks.

3. What is the size and weight of these totes?

The dimensions of our insulated totes are approximately 15 inches long, 10 inches wide, and 12 inches high. They weigh approximately 1.5 pounds.

4. Can these totes be personalized with a monogram or name?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization services for our insulated totes at this time.

5. What is the return policy for these totes?

If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, our totes come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with returns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winnee
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
winnee
  • adriennegskitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
deanna_g
  • klpdsp