• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Installing Software on Multiple Computers

In summary, our software license allows for installation on up to 3 computers per user. You can also transfer the software to a new computer as long as you uninstall it from the previous computer and do not exceed the maximum number of installations per user. There is no additional cost for installing the software on multiple computers within the allowed limit. However, the software is for personal use only and cannot be shared with others. An internet connection is not required for installation, but it is needed for activation and updates.
brendaivette
Can you install it in more than one computer...(e.g.- home computer and laptop)

Yes, it can be installed on multiple computers. You need to keep track of which computer has the current shows/contacts on it, tho. Then you back up on the PC and restore on the laptop, or vice versa.

Yes, most software licenses allow for installation on multiple devices, as long as they are all owned by the same person. However, some software may have restrictions or limitations on the number of devices it can be installed on. It's always best to check the software's terms and conditions or contact the vendor for clarification.

Related to Installing Software on Multiple Computers

1. How many computers can I install the software on?

Our software license allows for installation on up to 3 computers per user.

2. Can I transfer the software to a new computer?

Yes, you can transfer the software to a new computer as long as you uninstall it from the previous computer and do not exceed the maximum number of installations per user.

3. Is there an additional cost for installing the software on multiple computers?

No, there is no additional cost for installing the software on multiple computers within the allowed limit.

4. Can I share the software with others?

No, the software is for personal use only and cannot be shared with others.

5. Do I need an internet connection to install the software on multiple computers?

No, an internet connection is not required for installation. However, you will need an internet connection to activate the software and receive any updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebinIA
  • crissy11
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • irishjc820