• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

inSomeone's Siggy--"Eating With Your Family--Priceless"

In summary, "inSomeone's Siggy--Eating With Your Family--Priceless" is a popular Pampered Chef cookbook that emphasizes the value of quality time with loved ones while enjoying delicious meals. The cookbook features a variety of dishes for family meals, including options for different dietary needs. It is designed to be easy to use with Pampered Chef products and uses common ingredients found at most grocery stores. The recipes are adaptable for any occasion and are meant to bring people together over good food.
DebbieJ
Okay, who are you and what is the whole quote?

I LOVE it and want to use it.

Someone find it and post it here for me please!

If I can remember right I think it says,
Eating out is expensive
Eating out with your family..............PRICELESS!

Correct if I'm wrong please! :)

They signature belongs to luv2cookathome and it goes like this:

Eating out is expensive
Eating at home with family...PRICELESS

Lee Anne :)

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks ladies!

What is "inSomeone's Siggy--Eating With Your Family--Priceless"?

"inSomeone's Siggy--Eating With Your Family--Priceless" is a line from a popular Pampered Chef cookbook. It highlights the value and importance of spending quality time with loved ones while enjoying delicious meals together.

What types of dishes are featured in "inSomeone's Siggy--Eating With Your Family--Priceless"?

The cookbook features a variety of recipes that are perfect for family meals, including main dishes, sides, desserts, and more. There are also options for different dietary needs, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free.

Can I use my Pampered Chef products to make the recipes in "inSomeone's Siggy--Eating With Your Family--Priceless"?

Absolutely! The cookbook was created with Pampered Chef products in mind, so you can easily use your favorite kitchen tools and cookware to make the recipes. If you're missing any products, you can always purchase them through your Pampered Chef consultant.

Are the recipes in "inSomeone's Siggy--Eating With Your Family--Priceless" easy to make?

Yes, the recipes are designed to be simple and easy to follow, even for beginner cooks. They also use common ingredients that can be found at most grocery stores, making it convenient to whip up a delicious meal for your family.

Is "inSomeone's Siggy--Eating With Your Family--Priceless" only for traditional family meals?

No, the cookbook is for anyone who enjoys sharing meals with their loved ones, whether it's a traditional family dinner or a casual gathering with friends. The recipes can be adapted for any occasion and are meant to bring people together over good food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• legacypc46
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • chefashleigh