• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Individual Performance Tracker....

In summary, the PC web-site had the show with a balance of zero, but it was posted with all the info. except for sales. Someone may have a credit card issue.
Christ Follower
Gold Member
I just checked the tracker on PC web-site and was suprised to see they had my stuff on there EXCEPT for the over $1100 show I submitted. The show was on there, but under commissionale sales it said $0. It even had my 4 bookings listed, but no sales. Has this ever happened to anyone here? I can see if it just wasn't posted yet, but the fact that it was posted with all the info. except for sales is making me nervous. I wonder if a card didn't go through or something.:confused:

It usually takes a few extra days for the IPT to catch-up. Don't panic, it will be there.

Usually if it has the show showing with a balance of zero it means the show is on hold. Yo umay want to call HO and see if there was a credit card issue...

dannyzmom said:
Usually if it has the show showing with a balance of zero it means the show is on hold. Yo umay want to call HO and see if there was a credit card issue...

That's what I'm afraid of! I really wanted to get paid for this A.S.A.P!:(

Christ Follower said:
That's what I'm afraid of! I really wanted to get paid for this A.S.A.P!:(
They give you a few days to resolve the problem so just give them a call and work it out. It'll be fine and you'll get paid for that show on the 8th (unless it isn't resolved by the date they tell you...).

Ok off subject I was checking on the show I put in on Sunday and it says the cooking show was shipped by us mail... I know this is because one of the orders is going to a friend of mine in Germany... what happened to the rest of the show?? Last time I had an order for her it showed that as a seperate shipping from the rest of the show, and the rest of the show said picking or whatever. This time there is nothing else about the rest of the show. Should I be worried?

Great suggestions...or

you can just call the solution center now yourself.

Ginny

Yep, it was what I was afraid of.....a card that didn't go through! The worst part is that this was my mystery host catalog show so I have no idea who this person is! I called and lest a message on her voicemail so I hope to hear from her soon! I usually just tell them, "I just want to make sure I put in your number right because the card wouldn't go through."

I seem to have 1 card on each show that doesn't go through... I called on the show I put in a couple days ago and the guy said things were good and it looked like it was going to ship today.... finally a show that didn't get put on hold... of course i'll knock on wood cause now that I said that it will happen:p

I'm glad this thread popped up. I had just had a credit card issue on this last show I put through July 31 and wondered if it had messed up my July comm sales! I'm trying to resolve it by the 3rd.

Related to Individual Performance Tracker....

1. What is the Individual Performance Tracker?

The Individual Performance Tracker is a tool designed by Pampered Chef to help consultants track their personal sales and performance. It allows you to view your progress, set goals, and track your achievements in real time.

2. How do I access the Individual Performance Tracker?

You can access the Individual Performance Tracker through your Pampered Chef consultant account. Simply log in and click on the "Performance" tab to view your personalized tracker.

3. Can I customize the goals in the Individual Performance Tracker?

Yes, you can customize your goals in the Individual Performance Tracker to fit your personal sales targets. You can also adjust your goals throughout the month as needed.

4. How often is the Individual Performance Tracker updated?

The Individual Performance Tracker is updated in real time, so you can see your progress and achievements as they happen. It is constantly syncing with your consultant account to provide you with the most accurate information.

5. Can I share my Individual Performance Tracker with others?

Yes, you can share your Individual Performance Tracker with your team leader or other consultants. This can help with accountability and motivation as you work towards your sales goals together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa2Boys
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
Replies
Views
cmcchef