1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Individual Order Question

1. stacieka

stacieka Member

I got an individual order on the 15th and I have no idea who it is from! Is there anyway I can see who ordered and what they ordered? I would like to thank them.

Stacie

Feb 17, 2006
  2. stacieka

stacieka Member

Ok the order went to someone in CO. I don' know anyone in CO but a friend of mine ordered on that same day from Arkansas. The package says it was delivered to CO. YIKES! Soudns like I need to call the home office.

Feb 17, 2006
  3. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

I got one a while back. I went to CC and clicked on shipping. From there I was able to click on the web order and got to view the order. It showed who ordered and what they ordered.

Hope this helps.

4. stacieka

stacieka Member

Ok it must have been a recycled tracking number...whew i got scare there for a sexond. I looked closer and it was delivered in 2004 lol

Feb 17, 2006
  5. stacieka

stacieka Member

oh and i figured out how to look at the order. sometimes i tend to jump thegunlol

Feb 17, 2006
  6. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

No problem. Sometimes the answer is in front of us and we don't see it. That's what this place is for. We all help each other out!

7. fruit76loop

fruit76loop Veteran Member Gold Member

When you...

receive an order via your website, you should get an e-mail from the home office with the customers contact information. I get many orders from individuals I don't even know...the last was a $200 order! :eek: Got to love :D it!

Feb 17, 2006
  8. sailortena

sailortena Member

Oh yeah, PC totally reuses its tracking numbers. My super-starter kit said it had already been delivered on Sept. 24, 2004 in Washington state. It still got to me though! I called UPS and they said some vendors reuse tracking numbers. And UPS hates that.

Feb 18, 2006
Have something to add?