1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Individual order for September?

1. Kristen

Kristen Member

Can I still enter an individual order for the September guest specials if I put a September date on the order?

Oct 10, 2005
  2. chefbilyeu

chefbilyeu Member

You sure can! I just sent out an email to my preferred customers to give them a "Last Chance Offer" for 20% off Stoneware!

Oct 10, 2005
  3. Kristen

Kristen Member

Awesome, thanks!

Oct 10, 2005
  4. pcbrandy

pcbrandy Member

Nope, I wish we could! They won't except any specials from the previous month. I tried :(
    Brandy

Oct 10, 2005
  5. pcbrandy

pcbrandy Member

I tried a personal order. Will it work for a customer individual order? I did do it for a show I had, I know I could do that.
    Brandy

Oct 10, 2005
  6. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

I'm pretty sure it should work for individual orders, as well as personal orders. Just make sure the date of the order (or of the show) is dated in September. I know I did an individual order in September for one of the discontinued products (with an August date on the individual order) and it worked. I've never tried ordering the special on a personal order a month later, so that I'm not as sure about.

Oct 10, 2005
  7. sherriel

sherriel Member Gold Member

I know you can not do a personal order. I had forgotten to order the loaf pan and submitted it Oct. 1 and HO called me to tell me they can not fill the order because it wasn't submitted in Sept :mad: . Oh well, I'll just have to wait for kit enhancement in April! I have however processed a customer Individual order back in June for the May items with any problems at all. Give it a try, GL!

Oct 10, 2005
  8. pcbrandy

pcbrandy Member

Thank you for your help!

I received a call from them today. They said I could not make a personal order :( . I was going to place an individual order but it cost more to take the special then it was just to order them. Shipping cost just kept going up and up :eek: . So I'm not going to do it that way. I'll just order it straight out. A lesson learned! Thank you for everyone's help!
    Brandy

Oct 10, 2005
Have something to add?