• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Incentive Trip Registration Is Open for Both Mexico and Miami

In summary, the registrations for the Miami trip are open, and there are many options for activities.
chefkathy
I never got an email, but Debi alerted me that the registrations are open!

Go get registered!

Done, Deb, will you be flying out of O'hare?

Not sure, Sue. We took the travel allowance and will be making our own arrangements. I prefer Midway by far. We will fly down a day or two early and go to my MIL's with DS in tow. He will stay with her while we're in Miami. She lives about 1.5-2 hrs north.

DebbieJ said:
Not sure, Sue. We took the travel allowance and will be making our own arrangements. I prefer Midway by far. We will fly down a day or two early and go to my MIL's with DS in tow. He will stay with her while we're in Miami. She lives about 1.5-2 hrs north.

Yup, she does, 30 minutes away from me!!!! :D

I registered last week. I thought someone posted that it opened on Wednesday.

Got a great flight!

I registered yesterday and already got my flight info for Miami. They should of sent something to everyone, but didn't. I was looking for it, so I was on top of when it would open.

I'm registered! I was going to take the travel allowance and pocket some money, but for this first trip I'm going to enjoy everything available!!

Chef Kearns said:
I'm registered! I was going to take the travel allowance and pocket some money, but for this first trip I'm going to enjoy everything available!!

You go girl! I'm driving - but I'm much closer than you....plus, I'm going to get one of my aunts, cousins, or past hosts who live down there to host a show on my way home!

I am going to register today. Is anyone else here that's going to Miami going to do any of the tours? Any suggestions?

Congratulations to all of you! Love to hear the excitement! Wish we all were going with you!:sun:

Christ Follower said:
I am going to register today. Is anyone else here that's going to Miami going to do any of the tours? Any suggestions?

I would like to do an everglades tour. We are not registered for anything yet. Let me know what you are going to do.

For those of us driving....parking at the hotel is $32 - daily!

We're registered - we'll be driving in (live 40 minutes away).
No plans to do any of the tours. My plan is to lay my ass by the pool with a book and iPod and a Pina Colada and not move for 4 days~~

Chef Kearns said:
I would like to do an everglades tour. We are not registered for anything yet. Let me know what you are going to do.

That is so funny because I was JUST showing my dh the choices and asking him if he even wanted to DO a tour and he said if we did it would be the everglades one.

We are still undecided though.

dannyzmom said:
No plans to do any of the tours. My plan is to lay my ass by the pool with a book and iPod and a Pina Colada and not move for 4 days~~

LOL! I was cracking up at this! Since you LIVE in Florida, would you recommend any of those tours to someone that has never been there before? This will my our first time there.

Dh and I are the type that would be perfectly happy exploring on our own but the everglades thing sounds interesting. Then again...I don't want to get stuck looking at aligators for 4 hours when I could be laying by the pool or exploring downtown...lol.

dannyzmom said:

I'm with you. I plan to just soak up the sun with a drink in hand. AHHHH

dannyzmom said:

Once again, proof that you are a girl after my own heart!!

The time I saw my first freaking snake :yuck:in the Everglades...I would run on water and beat the air boat to shore!!

Tours...ick.
Turn on the travel channel and watch it all from the comfort of your own bed.
Vacation, to me, means laying by a pool with a drink, and iPod and a good book. Anything else doesn't sound vacationy to me.

Not sure what we'll do in Miami. DH went to college there and I've been there once before as well. I definitely want to go get some Cuban food (ropa vieja--YUM!!!!!!!) and just hang out. Maybe do one tour, if any. I printed out the info and will ask DH about it.

So I just registered and they have to fly us out on Saturday. I called the lady and she said it was because we are west coast and it was the only way to make sure we got there before 4 p.m. on Sunday. They will put us up in a hotel near the airport on Saturday night and give us a breakfast voucher for Sunday morning.

Christ Follower said:
So I just registered and they have to fly us out on Saturday. I called the lady and she said it was because we are west coast and it was the only way to make sure we got there before 4 p.m. on Sunday. They will put us up in a hotel near the airport on Saturday night and give us a breakfast voucher for Sunday morning.

Oh, poor you! LOL! Now listen, don't start partying before Sandra and I get there!! :party:

DebbieJ said:
Not sure what we'll do in Miami. DH went to college there and I've been there once before as well.

I definitely want to go get some Cuban food (ropa vieja--YUM!!!!!!!) and just hang out. Maybe do one tour, if any. I printed out the info and will ask DH about it.

Don't forget, you can also book most of those tours through independent companies and usually pay less. Just throwing that out there!

Are you going to do a tour? I want to do at least the Everglades tour. I'm not much for shopping or going to the beach/pool. I feel like I should be researching Miami, but I don't have time for that!

I'm too busy sending plants on FaceBook!

Chef Kearns said:

Just don't steal my rainbow!!!!

Chef Kearns said:
Are you going to do a tour? I want to do at least the Everglades tour. I'm not much for shopping or going to the beach/pool. I feel like I should be researching Miami, but I don't have time for that!

Well, I have to entertain my son.....so I'll be shopping AND at the beach/pool. We can't all have that beautiful brown you have girl!!! :D

Why do you need to research Miami?

Cause I would like to do Miami-specific stuff. Try awesome local restaurants and take in a nightclub. I don't know if any dance clubs are opened on Mon/Tues nights. Maybe we can hit one after the dinner on Sunday night.

Debi said:
Oh, poor you! LOL! Now listen, don't start partying before Sandra and I get there!! :party:

Well our plane won't land till around 9:30 p.m. on Saturday so I don't know how much partying we'll be doing that night...especially after traveling for 10 1/2 hours straight.

We'll save up the fun for you guys!

Chef Kearns said:
Cause I would like to do Miami-specific stuff. Try awesome local restaurants and take in a nightclub. I don't know if any dance clubs are opened on Mon/Tues nights. Maybe we can hit one after the dinner on Sunday night.

Girl - it's Miami Beach....everything is always open! And everyone is always drinking! ....don't you ever watch tv? LOL

pamperedlinda said:
Girl - it's Miami Beach....everything is always open! And everyone is always drinking! ....don't you ever watch tv? LOL

LOL!!! You're funny Linda!

I kinda want to check out Gloria Estefan's restaurant. Has anyone ever been there?

We walked passed one when we were there after the cruise. There are several all over the city. The Esteban's own alot of stuff in Miami. We took a city tour after the cruise (it was cheaper than just taking a taxi from the port to the airport). The place was packed though! The people were kinda rude. As if they were in a tv show and we were blocking their close-up.

Debi said:
I kinda want to check out Gloria Estefan's restaurant. Has anyone ever been there?

Yes, I was there last time in Miami. We had a great time and a great meal.

pamperedlinda said:

Hey! Are we all going to go to Miami Ink and get the PC logo tattooed on our butts???

dannyzmom said:
Hey! Are we all going to go to Miami Ink and get the PC logo tattooed on our butts???

I'll hold your hand and I'll watch (so long as it doen't get all gross and make me pass out) - but no tattoo for me.

pamperedlinda said:
I'll hold your hand and I'll watch (so long as it doen't get all gross and make me pass out) - but no tattoo for me.

Oh no - I was going to do the old "You guys go first" thing and then bail at the last minute - LOL
I am SO not the tattoo type. Needles = scary.

dannyzmom said:
Oh no - I was going to do the old "You guys go first" thing and then bail at the last minute - LOL
I am SO not the tattoo type. Needles = scary.

I've actually been wanting to get another tat. Is that place supposed to be especially good?

Yea, I'm into stuff like that. That and piercings. It's my wild streak!

Debi said:
I've actually been wanting to get another tat. Is that place supposed to be especially good?

Yea, I'm into stuff like that. That and piercings. It's my wild streak!

OK, excuse my ignorance....We didn't have TLC in Germany!!!

I'm so excited about Miami! I definitely want to try one of Gloria Estefan's restaurants. I'm just so excited about laying by the pool/beach for two days and doing nothing. I'm already trying to figure out what books I'm bringing with me to read while laying out :) :)

Jennifer I'm with you this trip is all about just sitting by pool or beach for 2 days.

How the heck are we gonna to chat while all you sunbathers are reading books and listening to ipods????? We can drink and sun and chat - but hello.....reading says lound and clear to leave me alone! Don'tcha wanna talk?

Linda I will be talking with you- And getting the sun. I am working on my Miami body, I have lost 12 pounds already. Losing the weight is a MUST !! I have a goal to lose 30 pounds by trip time.

pamperedlinda said:
How the heck are we gonna to chat while all you sunbathers are reading books and listening to ipods????? We can drink and sun and chat - but hello.....reading says lound and clear to leave me alone! Don'tcha wanna talk?

Haha...I'll only bring the book for when no one is around :) I can't wait to meet everyone and chat. It's going to be a blast!!

I didn't say I was bringing a book. I will have a drink in one hand and another one in the other for when the first one is gone. :D
Can't wait to meet everyone.

dannyzmom said:

I would love to see this picture!! "Full Moon over Miami with The Pampered Chef" Now, will Marla or Doris be joining you:D!!!

I am so not the tatoo type too. I had allergy shots for about 8 years of my life...that was enough needles for me!

I'm with you Ann! I've never even had one of those temporary stamp tatoos. As for piercings, I don't have any, including pierced ears. (The Army prohibits earrings with cami's and that was my usual attire for 20 plus years.) I just live vicariously thru Debi.;)

legacypc46 said:
I'm with you Ann! I've never even had one of those temporary stamp tatoos. As for piercings, I don't have any, including pierced ears. (The Army prohibits earrings with cami's and that was my usual attire for 20 plus years.) I just live vicariously thru Debi.;)

Now Kristin, whatever do you mean? ;)

What is the deadline for registering for the incentive trip to Mexico and Miami?

The registration deadline for both the Mexico and Miami incentive trips is typically 2-3 months before the trip dates. It is important to register as soon as possible to secure your spot and take advantage of early bird pricing.

How do I register for the incentive trip?

You can register for the incentive trip by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Incentive Trips" tab. From there, you can select the trip you want to attend and complete the registration process.

Is there a cost to attend the incentive trip?

There is a cost to attend the incentive trip, which covers accommodations, meals, and some activities. The cost varies depending on the trip location and package options. However, there are opportunities to earn discounts or even a free trip through sales and recruiting goals.

What is included in the incentive trip package?

The incentive trip package typically includes accommodations, meals, and some activities. However, the specific inclusions may vary depending on the trip location and package options. It is important to review the package details before registering.

I never received an email about the incentive trip registration. How can I stay updated on important announcements?

We recommend regularly checking the "Incentive Trips" tab in your Pampered Chef account for any updates or announcements regarding the incentive trips. You can also follow the Pampered Chef social media pages and join the official consultant community group for the latest news and updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • chef131doreen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • kianewPCC