• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Inactive Status but Want to Be Active

In summary, to change your status from inactive to active with Pampered Chef, log into your account, go to "My Account," and select "Manage Consultant Status." While on inactive status, you will not be able to earn income or receive discounts on products. You can remain on inactive status for up to six months before your account is terminated, but in order to continue as a consultant, you must become active again before then. Your team and downline may be affected by your inactive status, so it is important to communicate with them and discuss any potential impact on their business.
cheffy
Hello Everyone,
I'm new to this site and I'm seeking help. I've been a consultant for about 2 years and I am experiencing my second bout of Inactive Status.
I have a wonderful director, but we do not live in the same area so it is difficult for me to get to meetings and other events to stay connected.
How do I get the Spring info and ways to get started again? Please somebody, anybody, HELP?!!!!:cry:

Can you still log onto CC?

If you have been inactive for less than a year, you can still log into Consultant's Corner, and you can reactivate by submitting $200 in commissionable sales in one month. You can also still place supply orders, but not the products that are available that way (the saucepan, etc.). HO allows that so inactive consultants can still get the supplies they need to reactivate. When you reactivate, you'll receive the season changeover box, which will include 25 catalogs and samples of other paperwork that changed for the new season.If you've been inactive for more than a year, you'll need to repurchase a kit and go from there.As far as staying active, have your Director call Home Office and get a hospitality group for you. That way you can at least attend some meetings and get some support.

Related to Inactive Status but Want to Be Active

1. How do I change my status from inactive to active?

To change your status from inactive to active, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Account" tab. From there, click on "Manage Consultant Status" and select the option to become active. You may need to complete any necessary training or paperwork before your status can be changed.

2. Can I still earn income while on inactive status?

No, you will not be able to earn income while on inactive status. In order to earn income, you must be an active consultant and meet the necessary sales requirements.

3. How long can I remain on inactive status?

You can remain on inactive status for up to six months before your account will be automatically terminated. If you wish to remain a consultant, you must become active again before the six month period is over.

4. Can I still receive discounts on products while on inactive status?

No, you will not be able to receive any discounts on products while on inactive status. Only active consultants are eligible for discounts on products.

5. Will my team and downline be affected by my inactive status?

Yes, your team and downline may be affected by your inactive status. You will not be eligible for team bonuses or commissions while on inactive status, and your team may not be able to receive certain promotions or incentives if their leader is inactive. It is important to communicate with your team and discuss any potential impact on their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
c00p
  • DeeDee616
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pchefinski