• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Navigating Injury & Hosting My Pampered Chef Shows

In summary, Kristen Stover fell down the stairs and dislocated her ankle. She had surgery on Monday and is now off her feet for six weeks. She has put together an e-mail to send to her client list, and is asking for their input on hosting a catalog show. She is also promoting the Outlet and gathering orders for those who live locally.
Chefstover2
So last Thursday, I fell down the stairs, dislocated and broke my ankle. I had surgery on Monday (thank goodness for nerve blocks!) and am off my feet for 6 weeks. So all my shows need to be rescheduled.

I've put together an e-mail to send to my client list...can you give me your input please? I'm concerned it may be begging or desperate (tho' I kinda am).

TIA
Greetings, all my wonderful customers! I've had an interesting development that needs your help.

Last Thursday I fell down the stairs and dislocated and broke my ankle...yes, OUCH!! I've had surgery and am now laying with foot in the air. Unfortunately, this puts me off my feet for about 6 weeks which also means I can't do any Pampered Chef Cooking Shows.

So my request is that if you are interested in hosting a Catalog Show/Online Show or perhaps just placing an order, I'd love to help you get your shopping sprees started. We have amazing host and guest specials that in July and August. Go to my website: Welcome To My Personal Web Site to get more details.

If you’re just interested in placing an order, you can still have a chance to receive host benefits. I’ll be setting up an online catalog show under the name “Grace Stover” (get it? For my graceful fall down the stairs) and submitting a show for every $200 in orders. For each show I submit, one person ordering will receive the host benefits. Because I’m unable to drive and deliver, each order will need to be sent to you individually and direct shipping charges will apply (unless you are selected as host).

I have some awesome helpers who can run catalogs packets to the post office for me if you’d like to host a catalog show.

Now, you can also hold a Facebook show. We are officially allowed to have our websites (Welcome To My Personal Web Site) included in events on Facebook. In fact, you can also find The Pampered Chef and “like” them to receive quick tips and recipes.

Feel free to call , e-mail or message me (via Facebook) if I can help you set up your very own show.

I’m looking forward to hearing from you!

Kristen Stover

Kristen, I'm so sorry to hear about your ankle. I broke mine in 2000, so I can definitely empathize!!I think the e-mail is great. It doesn't sound desperate at all. In fact, it presents as someone saying "I may be down, but my priority is still to be of the most help to you." I do urge you to remove the links to your website from this post, as this is not allowed on CS. You can just replace it with xxxx, or /kristenstover, or something to indicate this is where you're listing the website. Otherwise, I think you did a great job!

Kristen, great letter .. hope the surgery went well. Thinking of you ... oh and at Monday's cluster meeting everybody was sending positive vibes to North Carolina!

Kristen, I had to do someting similar when I went to Florida last year to take care of my dad. I also urge you to call some of your best hosts and see if they will helpout with catalog shows. One thing I did was to host my own catalog shows. I did several while I was in FL. I did offer special discounts too (I still made $$, just not as much but it was worth it I managed to get my $1250 in each month so I did not lose my HO leads). Also, consider promoting the Outlet and gather orders for those who live locally and submit them together. Good luck, hope you are feeling better my friend.

Well Kristin I hope you have a speady recovery when I was on my way home on thrusday from conference I fell getting in on a airplane and I sprained my ankle and I am in a walking cast and of course it is my right leg lol and they said it would of been better if I would of broken it cause I had sprained it really bad. Good luck with moving shows around.

What should I do if I have an injury that affects my ability to host my Pampered Chef shows?

If you have an injury that affects your ability to host shows, it is important to communicate with your host and let them know about your injury. They may be able to help you by providing a different location for the show or by helping with setup and cleanup.

Am I still able to earn commission if I am unable to host shows due to an injury?

Yes, you can still earn commission if you are unable to host shows due to an injury. You can have someone else host the show for you, or you can take orders online and still earn commission through your personal website.

Can I still attend team meetings and events if I have an injury?

Yes, you can still attend team meetings and events if you have an injury. However, it is important to prioritize your health and not attend if it will worsen your injury or impact your recovery.

What should I do if I have an upcoming show but my injury is preventing me from preparing for it?

If you have an upcoming show but are unable to prepare for it due to an injury, it is important to communicate with your host and see if they can help with preparations. You can also reach out to your team leader for support and advice on how to handle the situation.

How can I modify my demonstrations if I have an injury that affects my ability to use certain kitchen tools?

If you have an injury that affects your ability to use certain kitchen tools, you can modify your demonstrations by using alternative tools or asking for assistance from your host or guests. You can also demonstrate the use of the tool without actually using it yourself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Estelene Nichols