• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Improve Team Communication: Monthly Meeting Tips for Consultants

Hi -People who would be great leaders can't recruit to save their lives, yet some of the worst leaders recruit like wildfire?? It just doesn't seem fair.
stefani2
Does anyone have anywhere they go (meet with other Consultants, Conference Call, email, or Chat Room) for a monthly meeting...especially if your Team doesn't have one? Anyone stay in touch FOR SURE 1 x /month.

Any suggestions?

honestly this would be neat. I have a team here that I have recruited, but my director is 7 hours away and although she comes up twice a year for us...I feel alone non the less. Plus my recruits won't come to a cluster meeting if I paid them! :(

I am in WA and YES our Team meets the 2nd Monday of every month. It is a wonderful time to get together and bounce ideas around. We always have some sort of training and we share some recipe. I thought this was a normal thing. Hmmmm I love it and try my hardest to make it to every meeting.

My director is a Pastor's wife so we meet at her church once a month. It's the same with us, the second monday. It's great to go and just get motivated again every month and they do consultant recognition, which is always nice!

Hi Jenna - i know that we offer Hospitality Cluster meetings. So say if your orignal director is just too far away, you can seek out the closest meeting to you and join in on that one :)

we are just one big happy family:)

m

Our group meets the 3rd Monday of each month @ a bldg a church rents out for events.

mo. meetingWell, my ED and D (plus other Ds) meet once a month...but I don't find it as informative as I would like. Especially last month's...it would have been great IF I had been a NC.

mo. meetingWell, my ED and D (plus other Ds) meet once a month...but I don't find it as informative as I would like. Especially last month's...it would have been great IF I had been a NC.

:chef:

My director just got a big promotion at her FT job, and she hasn't held a meeting since July (after Conference). I highly doubt she is planning to hold any meetings going forward, and if she does, I'll fall out of my chair. She earned the cruise this year, but admitted that she did NOTHING to get it. She just ended up getting lucky with lots of recruits and sales. She never does host coaching (calls the host on the way to her house to see if the show is "still on"), and never has meetings. I'm just stunned. Anyway, since all of this has transpired, my one good active recruit has a recruit of her own, and I want them both to be successful. So, I think I'm going to hold some kind of "recipe night" once I get my free SAT products for spring, so we can try some of the new recipes together and chat about the new products and promotions. It'll be laid-back and casual, but with 3 of us, that's fine. I'll try to invite some of my "on the fence"-ers, but I doubt they'll come. They never do. Why is it that some people who would be great leaders can't recruit to save their lives, yet some of the worst leaders recruit like wildfire?? It just doesn't seem fair.

Related to Improve Team Communication: Monthly Meeting Tips for Consultants

1. How often should we hold team meetings?

It is recommended to hold team meetings at least once a month. This allows for regular communication and updates within the team.

2. What is the best format for team meetings?

The best format for team meetings is one that encourages open communication and participation from all team members. This could include a roundtable discussion, brainstorming session, or team-building activity.

3. How can we ensure that everyone stays engaged during the meeting?

To keep everyone engaged during the meeting, make sure to have a clear agenda and stick to it. Encourage participation and ask for input from all team members. It can also be helpful to have a designated time for questions and discussion.

4. How can we make the most out of our monthly team meetings?

To make the most out of team meetings, it is important to have a specific purpose and goals for each meeting. This could include discussing new products, sharing success stories, or setting team goals.

5. What are some tips for effective communication during team meetings?

Some tips for effective communication during team meetings include actively listening to others, being respectful and open-minded, and avoiding interruptions. It can also be helpful to assign a designated note-taker to keep track of important points and action items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • chefpenny99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies