1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I'm moving to MA, from CA.

Tags:
  1. Hi,
    My name is Helen. I am new to this forum. I have been with PPC for a little more than two years. Does anybody out there know anyone who is a Director out in Massachusetts? I know I can contact my own Director for this info. but I was just curious if anyone here new anybody.
    email me warnhel@sbcglobal.net

Thanks,
    Helen :)

Jun 8, 2005
  2. Chef Kearns

Chef Kearns Legacy Member Gold Member

I know you want to go to someone who has been recommended, but if no one in Chef Success knows of a Director in MA your Director should be able to locate one through the Home Office.

What part of Mass are you moving to?

Jun 15, 2005
  3. Director in MA

Renee Figlock is an awsome director. She's not my director, but I have seen her in action many times and am awed by her. She is so nice, funny and I always wish I could sell like her. I don't remember exactly what town she's in, I'm in ME. But I'm pretty sure she's in MA and would be a great hospitality director.

Jul 13, 2005
  4. D_Patel

D_Patel Member

Hi !Iam in Mass

Hi ! Iam in Holland Mass which is next to Sturbridge Mass.If you are near my area, pop me a Email,I can help you out ! Danielle :cool:

Jul 13, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted