• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to Pampered Chef: Booking Ideas for Your Business

In summary, newbie Pampered Chef wants to get bookings and let everyone know about her business. She found that phone calls work best and recommends hosting a Kick-off show to get the word out.
daricsmom
I am new to Pampered Chef and I want to send an email out to try to get some bookings and let everyone know about my new buisness, does anybody have any ideas??

I found that phone calls work best - the people you talk too will be able to hear the excitement in your voice. I was very nervous about making those first booking calls, so my director told me to say:

"Hi <name>! I am so excited - I started my own Pampered Chef business. I would be honored to have you as one of my first hosts!" I got 7 bookings this way - not a one from family (they do not live local) and one from my health insurance agent.

Welcome to the family, and good luck!

Here's some I found that I had. I never used them but you could fill in the blanks and use them in their entirety or just use it as a guideline and shorten them up. Hope they help some and welcome to PC! :)

Attachments

• New Consultant.doc
    84 KB · Views: 316
  • Neighborhood_Flyer[1].doc
    63 KB · Views: 425
Thank you so much Susan and Jodi!! I will use all of these ideas. I am so excited about my new adventure with PC.

I agree with Susan, phone calls are the BEST way to get the word out.

Emails aren't always read by everyone.

You should host a Kick-off show of your own and invite EVERYONE you know!! This will help everyone know what you are doing now and help you out with sales and bookings in your first 90 days.

Check under the bookings forum. There are SO many good ideas on here.

Welcome to PC and CS!!! Best of luck!!!

Thank you Chris, a kick-off show is a wonderful idea! I really love CS everyone is so great with ideas and so welcoming. Thank you

I agree with Chris and Susan 100%! phone calls work best! Emails cannot portray your excitement and sincerity, and a phone call is like a hand written note...it means so much more than an email!

Welcome and best of luck on your first shows!

Set a date for your own kick-off show first. You are going to want to invite everyone to that, so this way you only need to call people once. Tell them how excited you are, see if they would like to be one of your special "charter" hosts. Then if they say they don't want to host, or can't or whatever, you can tell them about your kick-off show and say you'd love to have them come. For your family and close friends, you can tell them that it's your first show and you need people to practice on and could use their feedback. Having close friends and family will be a more comfortable group to do your first show on. ;)

Good luck and welcome to PC and CS! :)

1. What are some easy and quick recipes for beginners?

A great quick and easy recipe for beginners is our One-Pot Pasta with Spinach and Tomatoes. All you need is one pot and 20 minutes to make a delicious and healthy meal!

2. Are there any recipes that require minimal ingredients?

Yes, our 4-Ingredient Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos are perfect for beginners. Simply throw chicken, salsa, taco seasoning, and chicken broth into a slow cooker and let it cook for 4 hours. Shred the chicken and serve in tortillas for an easy and tasty meal.

3. What are some pantry staples that are essential for beginner cooks?

Some essential pantry staples for beginner cooks include olive oil, salt and pepper, chicken broth, canned tomatoes, garlic, and dried herbs. These ingredients can be used in a variety of recipes and are great to have on hand.

4. Can you recommend any easy meal prep ideas for beginners?

A great meal prep idea for beginners is our Baked Chicken Fajita Bowls. Simply marinate chicken, peppers, and onions in a fajita seasoning, bake, and serve over rice or quinoa for a quick and healthy meal prep option.

5. What are some tips for organizing a beginner-friendly kitchen?

Some tips for organizing a beginner-friendly kitchen include keeping your most used utensils and tools in easy-to-reach locations, labeling pantry items and spices, and investing in versatile kitchen gadgets like a food processor or immersion blender. It's also helpful to have a designated spot for meal planning and grocery lists.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg